RUB THIS CREAM BEFORE SLEEPING AND YOUR SKIN WILL BE CLEAR AND FAIR
Taking care of your skin has become a vital need in today’s busy schedule. With the drastic increase in the amount of pollution and skin related problems, skincare has become a fundamental and day to day need. The following remedies will help you to get a smooth and clear skin. Applying a natural night cream helps to save both time and effort.
1. Sandalwood Night Cream
Sandalwood is known for its amazing skin healing properties. It helps to add radiance to the skin and also adds an amazing glow to it. Regular usage of sandalwood leads to an amazingly soft and beautiful skin. Rosewater, on the other hand, helps to clear your skin of impurities and removes dirt and dust from it. Aloe Vera, a great natural ingredient, helps to lighten the skin tone and removes blemishes and dark spots from the skin.
Ingredients Required for sandalwood night face cream:
- 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder
- A tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of rose water
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- Two teaspoons of olive oil
Preparation Process for sandalwood night face cream:
- In a bowl, add a tablespoon of sandalwood powder and a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- To the above mixture, add 3 tablespoons of rose water.
- Add water as required to make a thick paste.
- Remove the excess water from the paste using a muslin cloth.
- Extract 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel from a freshly cut Aloe Vera leaf.
- Mix the extracted Aloe Vera gel and olive oil with the above-prepared mix and stir well. Your night cream is now ready.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and apply the cream before going to bed.
- The following morning, rinse your face with cold water and pat dry.
- Repeat the process twice a week.
2. Aloe Vera and Vitamin E night cream
Aloe Vera helps to smoothen the fine lines and wrinkles, and also adds softness to the skin. Vitamin E helps to brighten your skin.
Ingredients required for Aloe Vera and vitamin E night cream:
- A tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 tablespoon of vitamin E oil
Preparation Process for Aloe Vera and Vitamin E night cream:
- Extract 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel from a freshly cut Aloe Vera leaf.
- Extract 1 tablespoon of oil from vitamin E capsules.
- Mix the extracted aloe vera gel with the extracted vitamin E oil in a bowl.
- Stir the ingredients well to form a thick paste. The night cream is now ready.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and apply the mixture on your face.
- Massage in a circular motion in an upward direction.
- Leave the paste overnight.
- Rinse your face with cold water and a mild facewash the following morning.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a week for best results.
Night creams are a great deal easier to manage than day creams as all you need to do is just apply and go to bed without having to worry about pollution or getting tanned under the scorching sun. The above night creams are not only easy to make but are also very effective and most importantly do not harm your skin.
Loves it when life rhymes with love.
Always is in a great dilemma whether to accept his fear of missing out or to give in to his fear of being let down.
Latest posts by Divyanshu Abhineet (see all)
- This Coconut Oil and Lemon Mixture Can Help Gray Hair Return to Its Natural Color - February 27, 2019
- Make Dye to Color Your Hair Naturally Fast - February 21, 2019
- Scar Removal: Natural Remedies To Support Effective Cell Growth Minimize Scar Tissue And Create Healthy Skin. - February 21, 2019