Say Good-Bye To Your Frizzy, Gray Hair And Watch Them Grow Healthy.
Using the artificial dyes to hide the grey hairs can make our hair very dry and frizzy which is even worse while maintaining. To solve this problem, there are a few home remedies which could easily help you to get rid of grey and frizzy hair easily. Let us have a look at a few of them here…
#1. Coconut Oil And Indian Gooseberry Powder Paste
|Curry Leaves (powdered)||4 tsp|
|Fenugreek seeds (powdered)||4 tsp|
|Coconut Oil||250 ml|
|Indian gooseberry Powder||1/2 cup|
- Firstly, pour the coconut oil into a clean bowl and boil it for a few minutes.
- After that, add the curry leaves, fenugreek powder and amla powder into the boiling coconut oil.
- Give a stir to the mixture using a spoon and remove it from the heat.
- Now place the bowl aside and leave it to get cool down for about 24 hours.
- Then take a cheesecloth or strainer and put the amla paste on it.
- Strain the oil separately in a small bowl by pressing the cloth.
- Start applying this strained oil all over your scalp and hair using the fingertips.
- Let the oil be there on your hair for a few hours until it gets absorbed completely.
- Do not use any shampoo or conditioner and wash your hair after this to obtain desired results.
- Use the amla oil for about 2 times per week regularly until you notice some effective results on your hair.
#2. Black Tea And Amla Powder Paste
|Black tea||1 tsp|
|Henna powder (optional)||1/2 tsp|
|Amla powder||1 tsp|
|Fenugreek seeds (optional)||1/2 tsp|
|Normal water||1 cup|
- Firstly, take one clean mixing bowl and add all the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Blend the ingredients well and leave the mixture to get combined for overnight. The amla paste should be left undisturbed for at least 6 to 8 hours in order to obtain the appropriate color on your hair.
- Prefer for putting the ingredients into an iron vessel and leave it for overnight if you want to get a darker shade on your hair.
- After waking up in the morning, pour the mixture on a cheesecloth and filter the black tea separately in a mixing bowl
- Prefer adding about 1 tsp of olive oil or almond oil to the black tea solution kept in the bowl if you have dry and frizzy hair conditions.
- Then stir the solution well for a couple of times using a spoon before using it.
- Now wash your hair thoroughly with your regular shampoo and then start applying this black tea all over your hair and scalp.
- Let the solution be there on your hair for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- After that, use a small amount of water and rinse your hair lightly.
- Continue to use this remedy for about once per week regularly to get some effective results on your grey hairs.
#3. Henna Powder Paste
|Henna powder||1/2 cup|
|Distilled warm water||1/4 cup|
|Coconut oil||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take one clean bowl and add the henna powder and distilled water into it.
- Then blend the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- After that, apply a few drops of coconut oil on your neck, ear and facial region to prevent them from henna stains.
- Now wear the gloves and start applying the paste on your hair using an applicator brush.
- Section your hair into small divisions and apply it starting from the roots till reaching the end/tips of your hair.
- After that, wear a shower cap and cover your hair.
- Let the paste be there on your hair for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Then rinse with normal water and use any mild shampoo while washing.
- Continue to use the henna paste once per month regularly to maintain the natural color of your hair.
#4. Potato Peels And Sandalwood Oil Paste
|Distilled water||2 cups|
|Sandalwood oil||2 to 3 drops|
|Henna leaves juice (optional)||2 to 3 drops|
- Firstly, peel the outer skin layers of all the potatoes using a knife.
- Now take one saucepan and add normal water and potato peels into it.
- Then boil the water by heating the saucepan on a low flame for about 5 minutes.
- After that, remove the saucepan from the flame and place it aside to get cool down for some time.
- Now use a strainer and strain the peel water separately in a small bowl.
- After that, add the other given ingredients into the potato peel water.
- Use a spoon and stir the solution well for a few seconds.
- Then rinse your hair with plain water and normal shampoo.
- Take the potato water and pour it all over your hair and scalp gently.
- Massage your scalp for about 5 to 10 minutes using your fingertips.
- Let the solution be there on your hair for about 20 minutes.
- Do a final rinse with cold water and pat it dry with a towel.
- Do a hair rinse with this potato peel-water once per week to get some impressive results on your grey hairs and hair growth.
#5. Agave Syrup And Plain Soya Yogurt Paste
|Cocoa powder||1/2 cup|
|Plain Soya yogurt||1/2 cup|
|Agave syrup||1 tsp|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 tsp|
- Add the given ingredients one by one into a small mixing bowl.
- Then use a spoon and stir the ingredients well until it turns to a creamy paste.
- After that, shampoo your hair and wash it thoroughly with normal water.
- Then squeeze the excess water out from your hair using a towel.
- Start applying the creamy paste all over your hair and scalp using the fingertips.
- Let the applied paste be there on your hair to get dry for about 3 minutes.
- Then finally wash your hair with normal water and pat it dry using a dark-coloured towel.
- Repeat using this remedy once per week until you see some visible changes in the color and growth of your hair.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019
- Amazing DIY Beauty Tips With Lemons - October 30, 2019