Say Goodbye To Wrinkles and Saggy Facial Skin Naturally
As you grow old your skin starts losing its intensity and its elasticity due to which wrinkles begin appearing on the skin and the skin starts becoming saggy and hangs from the chin and jawline. It is generally associated with old age but these symptoms can occur in small variations when you are young as well. Here are a few remedies which would help you in maintaining a tighter facial skin which looks younger…
- Take a couple of tablespoons of coconut oil and put it over a hot water bath so that it melts and becomes a little warm.
- Take this oil on your fingers and massage the skin and affected areas with it for about 5-10 minutes. Use gentle hands to exfoliate the skin better.
- You can leave the oil applied for a whole night as it will allow the oil ample time to get inside the pores of the skin and make it healthier and younger.
- Wash off the area with some cold water and apply a mild moisturizer to complete the process.
- Repeat this process every day for a month or so to see visible changes in your skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Make a mixture of a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar along with the same amount of honey.
- Wash your face first with water and then apply this mixture on your face and neck by massaging it gently in circular motions for about 10 minutes to spread the paste all over your skin.
- Leave the paste as it is for about 15-20 minutes until it dries up completely and forms a layer on the skin.
- Wash off the dried paste from your face using lukewarm water and a mild moisturizer.
- You can use this process two to three times a week to get the blood flowing in your skin and get rid of the wrinkles and saggy skin.
- Peel a ripe avocado and extract the pulp from it in a small cup. Mash the pulp properly.
- Add a teaspoon of yoghurt and a teaspoon of lemon juice to the mashed avocado pulp and then mix the ingredients together to make a thick and pulpy paste.
- Spread this paste on your face and neck where the skin is sagging and massage for a few minutes.
- Wash off the avocado paste after 20 minutes of application with some lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process three times a week to get the best results.
- Take a tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix a couple of tablespoons of sugarcane juice in it to make a paste.
- Take some of this paste and apply it on your face and then spread it evenly throughout. Exfoliate properly for better results.
- Leave the paste applied as it is for about 15-20 minutes and then wash it away using lukewarm water and a mild face wash.
- You can use this remedy two to three times a week to take better care of the skin and retain its elasticity.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019