Scar Removal: Natural Remedies To Support Effective Cell Growth Minimize Scar Tissue And Create Healthy Skin.
Scars can occur due to many reasons such as acne, pimples or due to wounds. These tend to leave behind marks which takes time to heal. The natural healing process of the skin is slow, hence, the below-mentioned remedies will help you heal these scars at a faster rate. These remedies also help to promote cell growth which in turn leads to healthy skin.
1. Aloe Vera for Scar Removal
Scars can take time to heal and might not let you be in your best physical appearance. Aloe Vera helps to remove scars naturally and also promotes cell growth, thus, enhancing the condition of your skin. It greatly helps to remove tan and sunburns from the skin.
The antioxidants present in Aloe Vera help to reduce the redness and swelling whilst its astringent properties help to remove excess oil and dead cells from the skin.
- Freshly cut Aloe Vera leaf
- Cut a small sized aloe vera leaf from the plant.
- Extract the gel from the freshly cut aloe vera leaf.
- Apply the extracted gel on the affected area.
- Leave it for a while.
- Repeat daily for best results.
2. Baking Soda for scar removal
Baking soda helps to remove scars naturally.
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 4-5 tablespoons of baking soda
- Mix 4-5 tablespoons of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Rinse your face with water.
- Apply the baking soda paste on the affected areas.
- Leave it for a while.
- Rinse off the paste with cold water after it dries up.
- Repeat the process thrice a week.
3. Coconut Oil for scar removal
Coconut oil is a great ingredient for your skin as it helps to nourish the skin and helps the skin in healing the scar. It is rich in vitamin E which helps to accelerate the healing process. It also helps to prevent the formation of a new scar.
The vital components in coconut oil help to promote cell growth and extensively heal the damaged skin.
- 1-2 teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil
- In a bowl, heat about 1-2 teaspoons of extra-virgin coconut oil.
- Massage the warm oil on the affected area for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Allow the skin to soak the oil for 1 hour or so.
- Repeat the process 2-4 times in a day.
4. Lavender oil for scar removal
Lavender oil promotes cell and tissue growth which in turn prevents scarring. It is known to be rich in antioxidant, antibiotic and antiseptic properties. Lavender oil is also known to repair damaged skin tissues. It helps to heal wounds by regenerating skin tissues.
- Few drops of Lavender oil
- Apply a few drops of Lavender oil on the affected area.
- Gently massage and leave it on.
- Repeat the process once or twice a day.
Scarring of the skin leaves behind marks not only physically but also mentally. The above remedies help to prevent scarring of the skin and also treat other skin related problems. Everyone wants a beautiful and smooth skin and its not that difficult to get one if you take good care of your skin.
Loves it when life rhymes with love.
Always is in a great dilemma whether to accept his fear of missing out or to give in to his fear of being let down.
Latest posts by Divyanshu Abhineet (see all)
- This Coconut Oil and Lemon Mixture Can Help Gray Hair Return to Its Natural Color - February 27, 2019
- Make Dye to Color Your Hair Naturally Fast - February 21, 2019
- Scar Removal: Natural Remedies To Support Effective Cell Growth Minimize Scar Tissue And Create Healthy Skin. - February 21, 2019