Skin Elasticity – How To Boost It & Keep Your Skin Firm
Don’t we all dream to have skin that looks flawless. However, beautiful skin requires commitment and not a miracle. Constant use of supplements and creams to rejuvenate the skin and implementing powerful ingredients to repair all the damage caused is the key to getting skin that we have always desired.
A lot of times due to suns UV rays, hormones, ageing and pollution, the skin tends to lose its health by growing wrinkles and fine lines. It also tends to go dull and lifeless. All of these leads to a problem that can make you look way older than your actual age.
It is important to understand what factors cause this problem so that precaution can be taken before falling under the pit of cures.
Causes Behind Loose Skin
There are a lot of reasons one can lose the elasticity of the skin which can lead to saggy and wrinkly skin texture. While people are trying to avoid a skin texture like that even during their very old, getting it at an early age can induce a lot of stress and nightmares. There are varied reasons one can lose the elasticity in their skin. Understanding and taking measures for it is crucial.
- Ageing is the biggest reason for losing elasticity as the collagen production in the body reduces, leading to saggy skin with fine lines and wrinkles.
- Your diet reflects strongly on how your skin looks. Eating heavy carbs can lead to your face losing its elasticity.
- Your skin can lose its elasticity during pregnancy or menopause when the body goes through a lot of hormonal changes.
- A sudden weight loss can also trigger this problem.
- Smoking or heavy drinking will lead to unhealthy skin that sags and loses its elasticity.
- The sun breaks down the hyaluronic acid and collagen that leads to a loss in elasticity.
- Pollution increases oxidative stress which also causes a problem for the skin.
- Lack of sleep can result in a loss of elasticity as the skin does not get enough time to repair itself from all the damage.
- Dehydration can also contribute to this by causing skin wrinkles, fine lines and sagginess to appear.
Foods Good For Skin
Everything that is ruined can be altered and brought back to its original state and same is the case with skin. The skin can be easily damaged, all due to thanks to the pollution and the diet that we follow in this fast-paced world, however, with little patience and a few magic ingredients, it can be rejuvenated as well. All you need is an addition of a few ingredients in your diet to get closer to younger looking skin.
Who doesn’t like treating a problem by taking the sweeter road? Well, strawberry is just for that. The major reason skin starts to lose its elasticity is because the collagen level in the skin goes down leading to premature ageing and signs like wrinkles and fine lines to appear. This is where strawberries come to the rescue.
- Strawberries contain an abundance of Vitamin C that boosts the collagen and help in repairing the skin faster and efficiently.
- Strawberries also contain antioxidants that help the skin keep away from problems like oxidative stress which result in saggier and wrinkling skin.
- The ellagic acid present in strawberries is known to bring the elasticity back to skin making it look supple and firm.
One can never go wrong with greens. There is a reason why there is so much rage about it and why it is advised by all the nutritionist as the key ingredient to be added in your diet. They are full of nutrients and act as an overall health booster. Drinking its juices, adding it to your curries or even eating it boiled help benefit the skin.
- Spinach contains vitamin A which is an anti-oxidant that helps in getting rid of free radicals that lead to the skin losing its elasticity and growing premature ageing signs.
- It also has vitamin C that boosts collagen production, leading to healthier skin.
While it might not sound the most appetizing, celery juice or celery in itself is a great ingredient to improve the quality of the skin. Eating it or even drinking celery’s fresh juice will provide benefits not just to the skin but to the overall body.
- Celery is rich in Vitamin A and C, both known to treat the skin and rejuvenate it by making it firm, supple and flowing.
- It also fights free radical and prevents premature ageing which is the first reason for losing elasticity from the skin.
- It also comes packed with antioxidants that repair skin damage and improve cell production.
When one thinks of cucumber one thinks of its cooling properties. Skin and cucumber go a long long way and it has been helping the skin and its texture to rejuvenate since ages. They are a go-to ingredient even for hydrating the skin naturally.
- One of the reasons the skin lose elasticity is through dehydration. Cucumber comes packed with natural water that lifts up the skin and makes it firm.
- Cucumber contains manganese and potassium that works against ageing and makes the skin tight yet supple.
Olive oil was long back the Mediterranean hidden trump card which is now out in the open for everyone to benefit from. It has proven its worth in the hair care section and is entering the skin care market as well.
- Olive oil acts as an antioxidant and prevents pre-mature ageing signs like wrinkles and saggy skin. It also contributes to eliminating oxidative stress that can lead to cell damage and loss of elasticity.
- Adding olive oil to your salads or applying it directly on your skin mixed with a little lemon juice will help prevent ageing signs.
While we have added pumpkin on the menu for a healthy diet, there is still something that we are missing. The next time you use pumpkin, don’t throw away its seeds and instead use them to benefit your skin.
- Pumpkin seeds contain zinc and selenium which helps the skin get its elasticity back by increasing the collagen production.
- Pumpkin Seeds also helps rejuvenate the skin and the skin cells to get supple, firm and tight. It makes sure to prevent the sagginess and the wrinkles of the skin.
- It contains antioxidants that contribute towards a firm skin.
We all have seen the usage of squash in baked forms and for making delicious desserts, however, this ingredient comes baring excellent skin benefits that can protect it from all kinds of damage.
- Squash contains beta-carotene that converts into vitamin A in the body and protects the skin from the damage.
- It also comes packed with a high level of vitamin C that prevents anti-ageing by fighting free radicals. Consuming it eradicates problems like wrinkles, fine lines, sagging and dullness from the skin.
- Consuming squash juice provides the body with enough hydration that helps in rejuvenating the skin cells as well.
Turmeric is one such ingredient that has found a vital position in the Indian kitchens. From being the most important spice to being a key ingredient for healing any wounds and cuts, turmeric is everywhere. It has been improving the quality of skin since ages.
- Sun damage causes a loss in elasticity due to an enzyme which reduces collagen production after coming in contact with the UV rays. Turmeric is known to inhibit that enzyme and protect the skin from damage.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of turmeric slower the process of ageing, keeping the skin firm and supple.
While it is one of the key dessert ingredients abroad, we have been using it as a key spice to amp up our curries since ages. Cinnamon, however, have skin benefits too, that help in rejuvenating the skin and making it look younger.
- Cinnamon stimulates the blood vessel and brings the blood to the skin which makes it plump, this also helps in eradicating fine lines.
- Cinnamon also helps in increasing collagen production and eliminating the ageing signs. Applying it directly increases the process of repairing skin damage.
Fishes are packed with nutrients is not a hidden fact anymore. While it helps with brain development, it also helps in making the skin look glowing and young.
- The presence of omega 3 in fatty fishes like salmon provides skin with great health. It helps in keeping the skin supple and thick avoiding problems like sagginess and dullness.
- Fatty fishes also protect skin with sun damages which are one amongst the most common reason for skin to lose its elasticity. It contains vitamin E, an important antioxidant that protects skin from ageing signs.
- The zinc in fatty fish fastens the repairing process and help in healing ageing signs quicker, taking a step closer to an elastic skin.
This creamy ingredient has been converted into dips as it tastes delicious with food ranging from nachos to pieces of bread. However, it is beneficial even for the skin, and the industry is taking good note of it considering the avocado products that are entering the market.
- Avocado comes packed with vitamin C and E, nutrients that fight against free radicals and prevent problems like ageing. It also induces collagen in the body which provides skin with an ample amount of elasticity.
- The oleic acid in avocado improves the skin quality further and do the damage control from the deepest layers.
- Avocados also contain polyhydroxylated fatty alcohols which protect the skin from sun damage which is a very important factor that leads the skin to lose elasticity.
Walnuts taste might not be pleasing to everyone but giving a glance to its health benefits will undoubtedly make you add it into your diet. Just a couple of them improves the overall quality of the skin, making it healthier and youthful.
- Walnuts contain antioxidants that protect the skin from free radical which causes ageing signs leading to a lost elasticity.
- It also contains Vitamin B which is an important nutrient to boost the elasticity of the skin and protect it from damage.
- The antioxidants in walnuts help in boosting the collagen production eliminating the ageing signs.
When something tastes fantastic whilst repairing the damage, there is nothing better than that on the platter. Bone broth is the exact same. It turns the clock back and brings the touch of youth to the otherwise mundane life.
- Bone broth contains collagen which reverses the ageing, making the skin firm, tighter and supple.
- It also contains calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium to fulfil the mineral content in the body, repairing ageing signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
Garlic is an ingredient that has found its place in all kitchen. It adds flavour and aroma to the food that no other ingredient can match. It might be a great ingredient for the food, however, it equally rocks for skin care.
- Garlic contains allicin that boosts the antioxidant and combat problems like free radicals that shows ageing signs on the skin.
- Due to the acids present in it, it boosts the blood flow to the entire body regenerating blood cells and helping in making the skin plump and more elastic.
This Korean dish tastes great and works wonder for the skin at the same time. It comes packed with tones and tones of nutrients that help in the overall improvement of the whole body whilst improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Kimchi contains antioxidants that help fight free radical which causes ageing sign and lead to a loss in elasticity.
- It also comes packed with phenols and flavonoids which repair the oxidative stress damage caused and protect it from ageing signs.
- It contains antioxidant properties which enhances the damage-repairing process and brings back the toned, tight and elastic skin back.
Green teas benefits are not hidden for anyone and apart from working wonders for the metabolism, it also helps the skin rejuvenate.
- Consuming green tea regularly help fight free radical and prevent ageing signs because of the antioxidants present in it.
- It comes packed with vitamin B as well as E both nutrients that help in boosting the elasticity of the skin.
- The vitamin E also induce collagen which helps in repairing the damage and improving the elasticity of the skin.
Munching on almonds is the best way to benefit the whole body at once. While it can make for a great snack, it can also improve the quality of the skin.
- Almond contains a natural 5% of SPF, proteins and antioxidants that help protect the skin from UV rays damage which is one amongst the main factors for a loss in skins elasticity.
- Almond also work perfectly to avoid problems related to skin ageing like wrinkles, fine lines, sagginess and dullness.
Eggs have been helping the skin as well as the hair since time unknown. It also benefits the skin which has lost its elasticity, bringing it back with an added touch of freshness and youth.
- Egg white is proven to tighten the skin helping in eliminating problems like wrinkles and fine lines.
- The proteins that egg comes packed with help in overall skin rejuvenation.
- The egg is also a natural source of collagen which helps in hydrating, improving elasticity and preventing ageing signs.
The chia seed is known to be a great replacement for eggs as it contains very similar properties and helps in improving the quality of the skin without the egg like smell.
- Chia seeds contain vitamin E, a nutrient that is essential to get back the lost elasticity of the skin.
- It also hydrates the skin, rejuvenating it from the deepest of layers which result in quicker cell regeneration. This leads to the vanishing of saggy skin and attaining a skin that is toned, elastic and supple.
There is no way you think of gelatin and a naturally pulling sensation on your skin does not appear. It is the magic ingredient that is been used to tighten the saggy skin and improve its elasticity.
- Gelatin is a dietary source of collagen that hydrates the skin from the lowermost layer and repairs the damage from the very roots.
- Consuming gelatin also boost up hormones which is one amongst the strongest reason for a saggy skin that lacks elasticity. It helps in rejuvenating the skin inside and out and making it glow every single day.
With summer approaching, juices will be everyone’s first pick. Adding carrot juice to improve the quality of your skin during this time of the year is the best bet.
- Carrots contain carotenoids which protect the skin from sun damage, a factor responsible for the loss in skin’s elasticity.
- The presence of vitamin A improves the overall health of the skin and boost cell regeneration whilst fighting against free radical and ageing signs.
The most versatile fruit, tomatoes are the key ingredient in almost all Indian dishes. The importance of it has spread to the skin care sector as well as it promotes healthy skin, makes it glow and looks younger.
- Tomatoes contain carotenoids that protect the skin from sun damage which can lead to the skin losing its elasticity and also growing ageing signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
- The antioxidants present in it further add to protecting the skin and helping it breathe and rejuvenate.
Essential Vitamins For Skin
Sometimes you perfect your diet, exercise enough, live a healthy life still manage to face problems on your skin and hair. Well, that is because your body still needs that additional push which will help to work on the problems and to cure it of the roots. That push to the skin to treat elasticity is supplements.
Before jumping into the supplements, it is important to know which ones are required by your body to treat the loss of elasticity from your skin.
Vitamin A is derived from retinoid or carotenoids that are fat-soluble compounds. Retinoid is something that already exists in the body and is known to improve the condition of the skin by working on the ageing properties. They directly act on collagen making the skin supple and firm. It is also known to prevent sun damage which is one amongst the important reasons for loss of elasticity.
Food rich in Vitamin A: Spinach, Carrot, Kale, Apricots Etc.
Vitamin B has many subsections in it however it is the vitamin B3 that is widely used for skin care. It acts on free radicals that cause premature ageing and visible fine lines and wrinkles. This takes away the elasticity of the skin. However, consuming vitamin B in the form of ingredients or supplements bring the lost elasticity back, making the skin look younger and fresh. It is also known to stimulate the collagen production in the body which leads to supple and firm skin. It also has antioxidant properties that protect the skin from UV rays and damage from the pollution.
Food rich in vitamin B: Eggs, Leafy vegetables, Seeds and nuts, Dairy products Etc.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical and prevents premature ageing and its signs. Low vitamin C in the body also leads to slow repair and rejuvenation on the skin. It contributes to increasing the production of collagen and helping the skin get tighter and younger. It works in the betterment of the skin repair and makes the process faster. Vitamin C’s usage is known to restrain the collagen-degrading enzymes further protecting the skin from going lifeless.
Food rich in vitamin C: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Squash, Tomato Etc.
Vitamin E is one amongst the fat-soluble compounds. It helps benefit the body and improve the quality of the skin. It is majorly consumed due to its antioxidants that is a key ingredient to maintain the elasticity of the skin. Consuming it also helps in preventing the skin from free-radicals which causes ageing and ageing signs to appear like wrinkles, fine lines and sagginess. It neutralizes the damage and benefits the skin by repairing it from the very roots. This helps in proper collagen production which in turn means no loss of elasticity from the skin.
Food rich in vitamin E: Vegetable oil, sunflower seeds, green leafy vegetables Etc.
One from the fat-soluble compound, vitamin K is proven to solve ageing problems like fine lines and wrinkles. It helps in keeping the skin healthy and also prevent a condition named calcification which causes salt to settle upon the layer of the skin. Vitamin K prevents the enzyme that causes this and improves the elasticity of the skin as the salt tends to settle on the elastin fibre as well.
Food rich in vitamin K: Green leafy vegetables, Liver, Fish, Meat, Cereals Etc.
There is a lot of supplement present in the market that improves the skin texture by providing the skin with a little extra that it deserves. While a healthy diet and lifestyle are enough to live a healthy life, doing a little extra will only improve the condition.
Here is a list of top 7 supplements present in the market that can help in increasing the elasticity of your skin and while repairing other skin damages.
Lindberg Skin Rejuvenator With Verisol
90 tablets- 2200/-
These tablets come packed with collagen that helps in fighting ageing signs on the skin and help in making it look younger. It also helps in maintaining the elasticity of the skin by making it firm and supple. Regularly using these tablets will improve the overall condition of your skin and add hydration to all the layers bringing a natural glow.
- Easy to use.
- Provides the skin with moisture.
- Reduce ageing signs and promote elasticity in the skin.
- Make the skin look brighter and whiter.
- Turn the skin soft and supple.
- No artificial colours.
- No lactose.
Pure Encapsulations – Hair/Skin/Nails Ultra
60 tablets- 5500/-
The Pure Encapsulation contains zinc, copper, manganese, silica and vitamin C, all of which are great ingredients to boost up the collagen. The increased collagen level helps in fighting the ageing signs like wrinkles, fine lines and sagginess and replace it with a tighter, more elastic skin.
- It contains vitamin C, zinc, copper, manganese and silica all of which are great for an overall appearance development.
- It boosts collagen and helps in eliminating ageing signs.
- Boost collagen that makes your skin firm and younger looking.
- The tablets are hypoallergenic and will not have any reaction.
- Claims to not have any side effects.
Reserveage – Ultra Collagen Booster
The Resereage ultra collagen booster contains natural collagen and hyaluronic acid which boost the elasticity whilst hydrating the skin. It also helps in eliminating damage from the skin. The presence if rich antioxidants fight the free radicals that cause problems like wrinkles and fine lines that make the skin look dull and lead to a saggier skin. Regular usage of this tablet make this skin tighter, firm and bring a natural radiance.
- Boost skin’s elasticity.
- Contains natural hyaluronic acid and collagen that improve the damaged skin.
- Brings a natural glow.
- Make the skin look plumper.
- Nourishes the overall skin.
KayosNaturals Collagen Peptides Powder Protein Supplement
The kayosNatural supplement comes packed with collagen and proteins that help in making the skin healthy and also avoid ageing signs. It can be easily consumed by mixing it with your favourite drink while sitting back to see it do its wonders for your overall body. The collagen also helps in treating the sagging problems by making it tighter and more elastic.
- The supplement comes packed with collagen.
- It also has proteins that help in improving the overall health of the body.
- Falls under the affordable range.
- Shows visible results in less than 2 weeks.
- Improves skin condition.
- Hydrates dry skin.
- Make the skin thicker, eradicating fine line problems.
- Make the skin plump.
- Positive results.
HealthyHey Nutrition Collagen Gold Series
If you feel like rejuvenating the skin and repairing all the damage, the HealthyHey supplement is your best bet. It helps in eradicating all the ageing signs like wrinkles and fine lines. It also improves the elasticity of the skin making it tight, supple and younger.
- A good orange flavour.
- No smell.
- Easy to mix.
- Improves elasticity.
- HealthyHey Contains Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C.
- Contains collagen.
- Improves ageing signs.
- Plumps the skin.
- Hydrates while repairing.
Nature’s Secret Amino Collagen Powder
Supplements with added collagen help in boosting the health of the overall skin and help in repairing the damage whilst rejuvenating it. Collagen not just improves the quality of the skin but also helps with hair as well as bones. It also contains proteins and amino acid that improves the quality of the skin as well.
- Boost Collagen.
- Filled with nutrients.
- Repair Damage.
- Eradicate the ageing signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improves the quality of the skin even after the ’40s.
- Visible results in less than 2 weeks.
OrganicoSlim Marine Collagen
The OrganicoSlim collagen comes packed with a lot of nutrients that help in repairing the skin damage and making them look younger and full of youth. It is 100% natural and is made from fish and its benefits for the skin. It helps in renewing the cells and making the overall appearance of the skin, healthy. The fish adds a natural glow to the skin and regular consumption of it makes your skin firm due to the presence of collagen in it. It is a non-vegetarian supplement.
- Contains the benefits of fish.
- Tighten and improve the skin condition.
- Shows desired results within 2 weeks.
- Easy to dissolve.
- Easy to consume
- Start working on the ageing signs from the very first day.
- Great packaging.
Creams To Make Your Skin Firm
If using tablets or syrups to improve the health of your skin is not your way to go, you can always use certain creams that are specifically made to treat loss of elasticity from the skin. Consuming natural ingredients seems like the best way to treat them but creams are definitely better than going through surgeries or medication which can come with side effects.
Here are the best serums and creams that you can use to improve the condition and health of your skin by protecting it from damages and maintaining its elasticity.
Code- HC Serum
This serum is specifically made for anyone who is 18 or above 18 years of age as the skin at this time is prone to get damaged faster and repair slower. It helps in improving the condition of the skin and repairing damage caused due to free radicals. It contains vitamin A and C, both essential for maintaining the elasticity of the skin.
- Quick absorbent.
- Paraben free.
- Not tried and tested on animals.
- Makes the skin glow.
- Makes it soft and supple.
- Can be used regularly.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improve the elasticity of the skin.
- No harmful chemicals.
StBotanica 24K Gold Face Scrub
It contains vitamin C and works like an elixir for the skin. It is known to be a scrub that goes beyond exfoliating and instead leaves a lasting effect. More than a scrub, it is an experience. It comes packed with an abundance of nutrients that help in improving the quality of the skin and repairing the damage. One can use it even in the most perfect skin condition to rejuvenate the skin and uplift it by making it glow.
- Comes with herbal ingredients.
- Does not contain harmful chemicals.
- Paraben and SLS free.
- Suit all skin types.
- Makes the skin soft and supple.
- Prevent ageing signs like wrinkles, fine lines and sagginess.
- Make the skin brighter and whiter.
- Moisturize whilst repairing the skin.
Alyuva Anti-Aging Rejuvenating Ayurvedic Cream
This cream is known to seep into all the layers and repair the damage from deep within. It gets quickly absorbed and start the nourishing process faster than usual. The cream claims to make one look younger by rejuvenating the skin and keeping it away from problems like fine lines or wrinkles. It also brightens ups the skin making it lively from dull.
- Away from the lead.
- 100% veg.
- Does not contain alcohol.
- Paraben free.
- Makes the skin soft and supple.
- Works against ageing signs like fine lines and wrinkles
- Does not contain any artificial colouring.
- Regular usage for a short span of time will give visible results.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Quick absorbent.
WOW Anti Aging No Parabens & Mineral Oil Night Cream
Night creams are always better as the repairing process happens the best during the night when the body is resting. This cream plumps up the skin and avoid problems like a fine line and also manage to increase the elasticity of the skin. It works very well even for spots and pigmentation and adds a natural glow to the skin by brightening and whitening it. The ingredients present in the night cream induce the production of collagen in the skin.
- Prevent ageing signs like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Add elasticity to the skin.
- Paraben free.
- Suits all skin.
- Claims to show visible results in 2 weeks.
- Sulfate free.
- Propylene glycol free.
- Brightens the skin.
- Works on spots.
PRODERME Vita C Anti Aging Cream
The anti ageing cream with the key ingredient being vitamin C helps in plumping up the skin that results in keeping problems like fine lines away. The cream cleanses and brightens the face while repairing the ageing symptoms. It is known to boost the cell renewal that rejuvenates the skin and makes it look full of life. The presence of added collagen helps in bringing back the lost elasticity of the skin due to varied reasons. It tightens the skin and avoids problems like sagginess.
- Contains natural ingredients.
- Makes the skin glow.
- Prevent ageing symptoms.
- Brings elasticity to the skin.
- Brightens the skin.
- Improves the overall skin texture.
- Reduces spots and pigmentation.
- Hydrates the skin whilst repairing all the damage.
- Plump the skin.
- Shows visible results within no time.
Total Activation Collagen Activating Anti-Wrinkle, Vitamin C Facelift Serum
Everyone likes a spa treatment however the hassle to go and get it done seems like too much. However, what if you get a serum that gives an exact spa-like experience right at your home. The Total activation collagen serum does exactly that. It provides skin with a 360-degree treatment from relaxing to repairing to finally rejuvenating. Applying this serum helps in inducing collagen production that leads to elastic skin. It also provides a skin that is away from ageing signs like wrinkles and fine lines. Its key ingredient is vitamin C that is responsible for repairing the damage from the innermost layer of the skin.
- Makes skin soft.
- Works on ageing symptoms like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Does not come with chemicals.
- Contains hyaluronic acid
- Contains natural and organic ingredients.
- Provides a 360-degree repair.
- Improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Induce collagen production.
- Shows visible results within no time.
Olay Total Effects 7-In-One Anti-Aging Cream
Olay has found its market and is expanding in treating all kinds of skin care problems from the very roots. Unlike other brands, their key functioning lies in repairing rather than just moisturizing. Olay total effect 7-In-one cream is one such product. Olay as a company came in the market and took everyone by storm. They found their place in almost all houses and became a staple for everyone going through the process of ageing. It fights signs of ageing whilst adding a layer of protection and moisture to the skin. The antioxidants present in it boost the collagen production and brings back the lost elasticity of the skin whilst protecting it from ageing signs.
- Most commercial.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Does not make the skin oily.
- Brightens the skin.
- Prevent it from ageing and ageing signs like wrinkles, fine lines and sagging.
- Boost collagen and makes your skin firm.
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion
This cream specifically targets the ageing signs and eliminate them from the roots. As the name suggests it comes with added collagen that helps in preventing ageing signs. It makes the skin smooth due to the amino acid present in it and makes the skin youthful looking. It also plumps the skin whilst hydrating it from within.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Not been tested on animals.
- Cellular hydro lock technology
- Visible results in less than 2 hours.
- Moisturize the skin and make it supple.
- Collagen helps in bringing the lost elasticity of the skin back.
- Prevents ageing signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
L’Oreal Collagen Moisture Filler
Who doesn’t love L’Oreal as a brand? We all want to be worth it and in order to achieve that, this brand is the most trusted. L’Oreal has explored the market of skin care as well as commercial products and even makeup. However, their certain skincare stands out and repair the problematic area like no other. This cream that comes with added collagen helps in hydrating the skin whilst repairing it from damages likes ageing, which is a major cause of loss of elasticity in the skin. It fills up the wrinkles and using it overnight do wonders for the skin.
- Commercial and drugstore brand.
- Dermatologically tested
- Moisturize the skin whilst repairing it.
- Collagen helps in bringing back the elasticity of the skin.
- Does not clog the pores of the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Is not very oily.
- Night cream for rejuvenation.
Skin Care Tips
Well, you follow the right diet, add collagen free ingredients to your menu and even use supplement but something still seems missing. Your skin still does not look its best and you are wondering why. Well, your lifestyle and other factors can reverse the effects that all these collagen and vitamin filled ingredients must be casting.
Carefully take care of these factors and see your skin reaching the place it deserves and in a condition that makes it look 100% healthy.
Right Food Is The Trick
How much ever healthy a lifestyle you live, if you are adding a lot of junk to your menu, there is no way you will have a face that is perfect in its own ways. Add an abundance of food that not only improves the elasticity of the skin but also helps in an overall makeover for it. Healthy food is the first key to healthier skin.
Victory Through Vitamins
Consuming the right food is not enough. You will have to add vitamins like A, B, C, E and K to benefit your skin and provide it with that extra something that it truly deserves. You can do so, by either adding the respective tablets or by specifically eating food that is rich in these vitamins.
No change has ever come just by correcting the diet. Exercise is equally important. You might have the flattest of the tummy but your skin might be too saggy. That is when exercise comes in the picture to tighten the loose skin while adding a little elasticity to it. Exercising also rushes the blood to your entire body which regenerates new cells faster leading to a healthier look.
Say No To Cigarettes
It goes without saying that smoking cause a lot of health issues and also causes problems like dry, dull and nutrient-less skin. Smoking damages both elastin and collagen that are responsible to maintain a skin that is tight and firm. Smoking leads to the ageing signs showing up on your skin, making you look old even in your early 20’s.
Sleep Right Sleep Tight
Sleeping should be the most important part of your daily routine. It is when you sleep that the whole body goes in the repairing mode. From cells to the overall functioning of your entire body. It is when you sleep that your skin cells work and regenerate to improve the condition of saggy and impure skin. Sleeping late and getting up early can disrupt the collagens functioning leading to a loss of elasticity.
Choose The Right Products
There are tones of ways to enhance the rejuvenation process and choosing the right product is one of them. Opting for creams and supplements that enhance your skin’s elasticity without causing any side effect is your best bet. Work through the ingredients of the product before picking one from the racks and get a skin that is firm, supple and hydrated.
Loss of skin elasticity is just like any other skin problem that can be treated by patients. All you have do is live a healthy life and add the necessary nutrients to your diet and use products that enhance the efficiency and fasten the process. Good skin is an accumulation of a healthy diet and a good lifestyle. Follow them all and you will get closer to younger looking skin within no time.
You might find this article interesting 5 Summer Skin Care Secrets That Every Girl Should Follow
This article has been medically reviewed by Dr.Nagakeerthana S, MD (Dermatology) on 17/4/2019
The story of my life- I hate writing, I love having written- Dorothy Parker
Latest posts by Vani Kambali (see all)
- Scalp Acne Shampoo – Best Shampoo To Get Rid Of Pimple - April 23, 2019
- Home Remedies For Dry Scalp – Effective Natural Treatments - April 22, 2019
- Skin Elasticity – How To Boost It & Keep Your Skin Firm - April 15, 2019