Step By Step Tutorial To Do Golden Glow Facial At Home With All Natural Ingredients
Facial is one of the best ways to keep all axing signs away from your skin, keep your skin always fresh looking and younger.
Today in this video, we’ve put together, a step-by-step tutorial on how you can give yourself a facial at home.
Step #1 – Cleansing
Cleansing your face is crucial part of any kind of skincare routine. It helps get rid of dirt, excess oil, and makeup, giving you a clean slate to work with and preparing your skin to be more receptive to the ingredients that you are going to nourish it with.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
- Use raw honey to cleanse your skin. Honey has excellent antibacterial and hydrating properties that will leave your skin feeling soft, clean and supple. Simply dampen your face, spread the honey over it, massage for about a minute or two and rinse it off.
Best part of using honey as face cleanser is that, it suits all skin types.
Step #2 – Scrubbing
Exfoliating is another extremely important step, when it comes to facial. Exfoliating your skin, helps remove all the dead skin cells that tend to clog your pores. It helps, instantly brighten your face by revealing the younger and healthier layers of your skin.
You can easily make your own exfoliator with all natural ingredients.
For Normal Skin- Combine 1 teaspoon ground oatmeal with a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of olive oil.
For Oily Skin- Combine 1 teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of water and a teaspoon of sugar.
For Dry Skin- Combine 1 teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of ground almonds.
- Once you’ve cleansed your face, select an exfoliator that is appropriate for your skin type.
- Take little amount of your exfoliator and gently rub it in an upward circular motion onto your skin.
- Do this for a couple of minutes.
- Splash the exfoliator off with cool water.
Step #3 – Steaming
Another most important step of facial. The steam, helps relax your skin and open up your pores. This allows your skin, to release toxins and soak up all the goodness, that the facial has to offer. Follow the instructions listed below to safely steam your face.
- Take a bowl of very hot water. In this add a few drops of rosemary essential oil, or herbs such as chamomile or rosemary sprig to give your steam treatment a kick.
- Place a towel over your head and lean over the pot to take steam on your face
- Do this for 5-10 minutes.
Step 4 – Face Pack
Make your own DIY face mask, according to your skin type
For Normal/Combination skin, mix 1 tbsp honey with 1 tbsp of yogurt
For oily skin, mix 1 tbsp of fuller’s earth powder with 1 tbsp of honey
For dry skin, mix half mashed banana with1. Tbsp of honey
- Pick a DIY face mask that suits your skin type
- Spread it evenly on your face
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes on your face
- Rinse it off with cool water