Super-Effective Hair Straightening Mask Made up of Fruits at Home
Everybody loves to eat fruits. Each of them has a different taste and are really beneficial for our health but you might not be knowing about a different way they can be used. Making fruit shakes and applying it on your hair in place of drinking it can give you the straight hair you always dreamt of. Here are three fruits that you can use to make your hairs straight.
Banana Hair Mask
- Peel a couple of ripe bananas and cut it into smaller pieces.
- Put the pieces in a blender and grind them to make a thick pulpy paste.
- Add a tablespoon of greek yoghurt and some baking soda in the banana pulp and mix them together to obtain a smooth mask. You can also add a little warm coconut oil into the mixture if you have dandruff as well.
- Wash your hair with warm water first and then apply this paste on your scalp and then gradually move your way down towards the tip.
- Cover each strand of hair by using a wide-toothed comb to spread the hair mask.
- Leave the hair mask as it is for about half an hour until it dries up completely and then washes it off with lukewarm water. Follow up with a mild conditioner to mask the scent of yoghurt.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to make your curly hairs perfectly straight at home.
Papaya Hair Mask
- Take half of a ripe papaya and peel it. Remove the seeds and then cut it into small pieces and put them in a blender.
- Now add half a cup of milk to the blender along with a few drops of lemon juice and castor oil.
- Grind all the ingredients together until the papaya is turned into a pulp and a smooth consistent paste is formed.
- Apply this paste on your pre-washed hair and spread it evenly throughout. Massage your scalp for a bit and then rub the hair with your palms to distribute the paste.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap for half an hour to allow the scalp to absorb all the nutrition from the mask and make the strands a little straighter.
- Use a mild herbal shampoo along with a conditioner to wash your hair and rinse off the dried paste from your scalp. Let you hair dry naturally from the air.
- Store this paste in a container and use it every alternate day to see straighter hair in about a week of usage.
Tomato and Aloe Vera
- Boil a couple of tomatoes until their skin starts coming off and then peel them.
- Cut the tomato into small pieces and then smash it to make a smooth pulp.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of aloe vera gel to the pulp along with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix them together to make a liquid solution.
- Apply this paste on your hairs and scalp and massage it with gentle hands so that it penetrates deep into the roots and make your hair follicles straight.
- Let the paste like this for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with a hot shower. Follow up with a good conditioner.
- Repeat this remedy three to four times a week to transform your frizzy hair into beautiful straight strands.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019