The 50-year-old woman looks 20 with this anti-aging skin whitening face mask wrinkle treatment Everyone
Everyone who turns 50 gets obsessed with their skin. Their skin starts to show to wrinkles and as a result, they panic. They get paranoid and start to look for options in the market. But these solutions and options available are made using chemicals. And these chemicals have a bad effect on your skin for a long time. In the long run, these chemicals damage your skin beyond repair. Instead, you can try many amazing face masks which are available and made using homemade recipes only. Yes, it is possible to get an anti-ageing skin from the natural recipes made from the kitchen ingredients. These are safe and full of benefits. They can add a glow to your skin and improve the texture. So, you can now stop using those chemically laden products and start using these home remedies for a better skin.
Coconut Oil & Pomegranate Seed Oil Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- ½ tablespoon of pomegranate seed oil
- Take a bowl and mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil along with a half tablespoon of pomegranate seed oils
- After the ingredients are mixed properly, take the mixture and apply it on the face. Before applying clean your face completely with warm water.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck in circular motions.
- Let this mixture stay on your skin for sometime before removing it off with water.
- Clean your face using lukewarm water and pat it dry with a soft and clean towel.
- Apply this mask on your face daily for good results.
Using this face mask will make your skin firm which thereby reverses the damage done to your skin. It also revives your skin from sun damage as well as protects it further.
Bentonite Clay & Rosehip Oil Face Mask
- 2 teaspoons of bentonite clay
- An appropriate amount of rosehip oil
- Few drops of water
- Take the clay, rosehip oil and water in a bowl.
- Mix all these ingredients properly until it becomes a paste thick enough to be applied on your face and neck.
- Let it settle for few minutes and then apply it on your face slowly in circular motions.
- Rub the paste slowly on your face so that it can penetrate through the pores.
- Let this mask stay on your face and skin for at least 10-20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- Now that the face is cleaned, pat it dry with a clean and soft towel.
- Apply moisturizer afterwards for a smooth skin.
- For good and effective results, apply this paste twice in a week.
This face mask which is prepared using bentonite clay is known for repairing the skin tissues of the face, which get damaged due to ageing. This in return creates wrinkles on your skin. This face mask also helps in the rejuvenation of your skin. The face mask helps in reduction of the fine lines caused by wrinkles and also reduces the wrinkles on your skin. It also fights off various skin infections on your face and neck. This is an allrounder mask.
Latest posts by Samip Shah (see all)
- How to make eyebrows and eyelashes grow – tips and tricks if you’ve overplucked your brows - November 19, 2018
- Get Rid Of The Wrinkles On Your Face And Hands Easily With Only One Application Of This! - November 14, 2018
- Best DIY facial serums for different skin types - November 10, 2018