The Best Anti-Aging Tip You’ve Never Heard Before
Our facial skin is the first indicator for anyone to guess our age as we cross the teenage. The aging effects like wrinkles, age spots, facial lines etc start appearing on our skin. There are a few natural anti-aging recipes that can be helpful in solving this problem. Let us have a look at a few homemade anti-aging creams and masks here…
Anti-Aging Face Creams
#1. Fresh Aloe Vera Gel And Turmeric Powder Cream
|Fresh aloe vera gel||1 tbsp|
|White sugar||1/2 tbsp|
|Tea Tree essential oil||2 to 3 drops|
|Turmeric powder||a pinch|
|Almonds||7 to 8|
|Rice (uncooked)||2 to 3 tsp|
|Fresh lime juice||4 to 5 drops|
|Regular water||2 cups|
- Firstly, fill a bowl with normal water and add the almonds into it.
- Then leave it to remain soaked for overnight and remove it from the water the next morning.
- Now peel the outer skin layer from it completely.
- Wait until the almonds get dry and then put them into a blender or a mixer.
- Add the white sugar and rice into the mixer or blender. Prefer adding more sugar if you have dry skin and less sugar for those who have oily skin.
- Start to grind the ingredients thoroughly until it turns to a smooth powder.
- After that, take a pan and add the ground almond-sugar-rice powder mixture into it.
- Also, add the regular water into the pan and start to heat it.
- Let the solution boil for about 10 to 15 minutes until it turns to a creamy paste.
- Now add the other given ingredients into the hot paste. Also, add more aloe vera gel into the cream if you have any skin infections or sunburns in your skin.
- Now blend the ingredients well using a spoon for a couple of times.
- Then strain the cream and start applying it all over your face and neck.
- Apply this anti-aging cream 2 times per day, during day and night, regularly on your face and neck.
- Store this face cream into an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator to get a longer shelf life.
#2. Using Rose Hip Essential Oil
|Rose hip oil or Jojoba oil||3 g|
|Hazelnut oil or Argan oil||5 g|
|Rose essential oil||15 drops|
|Shea butter or cocoa butter||3 g|
|Emulsifying wax||4 g|
|Vitamin E oil||1 tsp|
|Geranium essential oil||15 drops|
- Firstly, add the Shea or cocoa butter and emulsifying wax into a small mixing bowl.
- Start to heat the mixture on a low flame for a few seconds.
- Wait until the butter mixture gets melted down completely and remove it from heat.
- Then add the rose hip oil into the mixture kept in the bowl.
- Now pour the glycerin and rosewater into the mixture.
- Blend the ingredients well as you add the rosewater.
- Then add the given essential oils into the mixture.
- Stir the mixture well until it turns to a creamy paste.
- Now take a small amount of this cream and apply it all over your clean face and neck.
- Start massaging your skin in the upwards direction using this cream for a few seconds.
- Finally, put the remaining cream in a container and use it whenever required.
- Start using this facial cream once every day regularly to get rid of aging effects and obtain some impressive results on your facial skin.
Anti-Aging Face Masks
#1. Mango Seed Oil And Kaolin Clay Mask
|Rose water||a few drops|
|Maca powder||1/2 tsp|
|Witch Hazel||1 tsp|
|Kaolin Clay||1 tsp|
|Fresh mango pulp||1 tsp|
|Mango seed oil||1/4 tsp|
- Firstly, add the Kaolin clay and Maca powder into a small mixing bowl.
- Now use a spoon and start mixing it until the powder gets combined with the clay.
- Take one fresh mango’s pulp and add it into a grinder.
- Blend the mango pulp very well until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Put the ground mango pulp paste into the bowl containing the Maca powder mixture.
- Then add rosewater into the powder mixture kept in the bowl.
- Finally, add mango seed oil into the paste kept in the bowl.
- Blend the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Then clean your face well with normal water and start applying the paste all over it using the fingertips.
- Let the paste be there on your face for a few minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face thoroughly with regular water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- After that, take the witch hazel and apply it all over your face as a toner solution.
- Then apply a small amount of your regular moisturizer all over your face to prevent any dryness problems.
- Start using this facial mask once every day regularly to get rid of all the aging effects from your face.
#2. Neem Leaves And Rose Petals Mask
|Rose petals||A handful|
|Neem leaves||A handful|
|Rice water||2 tbsp|
|Cool water||1/2 cup|
|Ice cubes||2 or 3|
- Firstly, take a handful each of both fresh Neem leaves and rose petals and put them inside a blender or a mixer.
- Then start grinding the ingredients well until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Now add the rice water and a few drops of normal water to make a paste of fine consistency.
- Once a smooth paste is obtained, start applying it all over your face and neck using the fingertips.
- Leave the paste to be there on your facial skin for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face thoroughly with cool water to remove the applied paste.
- Then pat it dry with a clean towel.
- After that, take an ice cube and start rubbing it gently all over your face and neck to increase the glow in your facial skin.
- Start using this Neem mask once per day regularly to see some effective and impressive results on your facial skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- This DIY Sheet Mask Will Give You Smooth Skin, Smaller Pores, and a Healthy Glow - September 11, 2019
- 5 Anti-Aging Plants That Are Better Than Botox - September 11, 2019
- How to Regulate Irregular Periods with these Easy Home Remedies - September 10, 2019