The Fruit And Protein Diet For An Effective And Fast Way To Lose Weight
Who does not want to the perfect body weight, but are you someone who is stuck in a tight schedule? Worry not, in this article, we have listed down a fruit & protein based diet plan that will help you lose weight naturally without hitting the gym. However, you need to keep in mind that you got to be consistent with this fruit and protein diet plan or else it won’t give you the desired results. This is a 4-meals full day diet-plan and along with it, you need to fast for at least once every week to achieve significant weight loss in about 3 months.
You must make it a point to have a fulfilling breakfast to begin your day. Generally, we tend to skip breakfast in a hurry but it is the most important meal of the day. You can do spot jumping at home before breakfast, but do not start exercising after having your fill.
- Meusli: 100 grams
- Double toned-milk: 200 grams
- Pomegranate: half
- Honey: 2 teaspoons
- Almonds: 4
- Banana: 1
- Kiwi: 1
- Fill your breakfast bowl with the goodness of milk and muesli.
- Top it up with pomegranate and banana, and enjoy eating the fruit-protein feast.
- After finishing the bowl, have the almonds after removing their peels.
- Have the kiwi in the end.
- The whole grain breakfast keeps you full for a long time.
- Pomegranate adds to taste and gives you a daily dose of vitamins.
- Honey is an antioxidant and it helps to detoxify your body.
- Consuming almonds increases your memory and cognitive capabilities.
- Banana and kiwi have a high dose of minerals that are essential for the smooth functioning of your body.
Quinoa salad for lunch
One should have lunch at least 3 hours after your breakfast, so, make sure you do not eat anything in between.
- Kale: 1
- Parsley leaf: 1
- Cabbage: 1\4th of a cabbage
- Tomato: 2 (diced)
- Sesame seeds: 2 tablespoons
- Boiled quinoa rice: 5 tablespoons
- Boiled chicken: 50 grams
- Olive oil: 2 teaspoons
- Black pepper: as per taste
- Take a large bowl.
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Add it to the bowl and mix it well.
- Now, add the chicken.
- Do some seasoning with olive oil.
- Sprinkle black pepper on top.
- Have it with boiled quinoa rice.
- Keeps you full
- Provides energy
- Enriched with fibers
- Boosts metabolism
Have a healthy fruit salad
We often end up consuming oily food in the name of snacks in the evenings. If you want to lose weight then replace your evening snack with a healthy fruit salad.
- Grapes: 100 grams
- Muskmelon: 100 grams
- Butter fruit: 50 grams
- Papaya: 50 grams
- Pineapple: 75 grams
- Watermelon: 50 grams
- Make yourself a tasty fruit salad, make sure you do not consume more or less than the measurements provided above.
Tip: You can always gorge on a tiny piece of dark chocolate if you are a sweet tooth.
- You will stay hydrated
- You will get glowing skin as a bonus
Boiled Lentils for Dinner
A light dinner is a must if you wanted to shed extra kilos. You may even skip dinner if you are not hungry.
- Red lentils: 25 grams
- Boil the red lentils in water
- Add salt and black pepper to taste & have it.
- Rich in proteins despite being light, & helpful for a sound sleep.