The Natural Secrets of Healthy, Glowing Skin
One of the best accessories a woman can ever have is a healthy skin with a natural shiny glow. Apart from makeup tricks, it is very essential for us to focus more on having healthy skin. The natural glow that the skin radiates can never be equalized by any of the skincare products. So to obtain such glowing effects naturally on your skin, there are a few secret homemade recepies. Let us have a look at a few of them.
#1. Yogurt And Orange Peel Powder
|Plain yogurt||1 tbsp|
|Orange peel powder||1 tbsp|
|Damp cotton cloth||1|
- Firstly, take a small bowl and add the orange peel powder and plain yogurt into it.
- Then mix the mixture well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now start applying this paste all over your face using the fingertips.
- Allow the mixture on your face to dry for about 30 minutes.
- Then use a damp cloth to remove the mixture from your face.
- After that apply a small amount of moisturizer on your face.
- Use it for about 3 to 4 times per week regularly to get effective results.
Yogurt helps in making our skin to be healthy and shiny all the time. The citric acid content in this mask removes all the impurities present in our facial skin.
#2. Aloe Vera Gel And Turmeric Powder
|Turmeric powder||1 tbsp|
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
|Fresh aloe vera gel||1 tbsp|
|Tea tree essential oil||2 to 3 drops|
- Take a mixing bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Now mix the mixture well using a spoon to form a smooth paste.
- Start applying this paste all over your face and neck.
- Let the mixture on your face dry for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Now rinse your face well with regular water to remove the mask.
- Apply this mask 2 to 3 times per week regularly on your face to get the desired results.
This face mask offers a cooling effect and also removes all the dark spots, scars and acne infections effectively.
#3. Olive Oil And Banana
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take about 2 ripe bananas and mash them down completely in a small bowl.
- Then mix the banana paste after adding olive oil into it.
- Now apply the banana paste all over your face and neck.
- Leave the paste to be there on your face for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face with normal water and pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat it 3 to 4 times per week regularly to see some visible changes in your skin.
The beneficial qualities present in this mask’s ingredients can make our facial skin healthy and glowing all the time.
#4. Fresh Tomato And Lime Extract
|Fresh Tomato juice||3 to 4 tbsp|
|Fresh lime juice||1 tsp|
|Rice flour||3 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a bowl and add the tomato juice and rice flour into it.
- Mix the ingredients well using a spoon until it becomes a creamy paste.
- Make sure that the consistency of the paste is neither too thick nor watery.
- Now add the fresh lime juice into the tomato juice paste and stir it well.
- Then use your fingertips and apply this paste all over your face and neck.
- Gently scrub your face for a few seconds with the applied paste.
- Let the mixture remain on your face for a few minutes until it becomes dry.
- After that, rinse your face with regular water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Use it once per day regularly to get some effective results.
Tomato is enriched with a lot of skin brightening properties which impart a natural glow to the skin.
#5. Green Tea And Rosewater
|Green tea leaves||2 tbsp|
|Distilled water||4 cups|
|Rose Hip essential oil||7 to 8 drops|
|Lemon zest||one pinch|
- Firstly, take a bowl filled with distilled water and start boiling it.
- When the water reaches a boiling point, add the green tea leaves into it.
- Allow the tea leaves to be there in the water on a low flame for about 10 minutes.
- Now remove the green tea solution from heat and allow it to get cool down for some time.
- Use a strainer and filter the green tea solution separately in a small bowl.
- Then add the other given ingredients one by one into it.
- Stir the mixture well using a spoon and pour it inside a spray bottle.
- Store this green tea solution in the refrigerator and start using it on your face.
- Make sure that you apply this solution on a cleansed face to get effective results.
- Spray a small amount of this solution on your face whenever your face becomes dry and dull.
- Use it as many as times you want regularly on your face to get the glowing effect.
Green tea is very effective in making our skin to be fresh and young all the time. It offers a natural radiant glow to our facial skin.
#6. Multani Mitti And Coffee Powder
|Multani Mitti powder||1 tbsp|
|Fresh lemon juice||A few drops|
|Cinnamon powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Coffee powder||2 tbsp|
|Raw Milk||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then mix the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Now slather the paste all over your face and neck using the fingertips.
- Leave the paste on your face to dry for a few minutes.
- Then wash your face with regular water to remove the paste.
- While washing, scrub your face for a few seconds to remove all the dead skin cells present in your facial skin.
- Then pat the area with a clean towel.
- After that, apply a small amount of moisturizer on your face to prevent dryness problems.
- Use this once per week regularly to get effective results.
This face mask is capable of offering a very clean and clear skin to us.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019