The One Anti-Inflammatory Food You Should Have Before 8 am To Get Rid Of Wrinkles
Wrinkle, one of the major signs of ageing can be a pain in the neck! Wrinkle leads to saggy skin and fine lines throughout the face fixing which leads to you shelling a great chunk from your pocket. An easier and less expensive remedy is to use natural ingredients to fight wrinkles and other signs of ageing. They also help to add radiance and glow to the skin. With no side effects or harmful chemical composition, these natural ingredients are best used for treating any skin related problem. Regular consumption of such anti-inflammatory food helps in healthy and beautiful skin.
Decrease intake of inflammatory foods
Rooibos tea is known to contain enzymes and antioxidants which help to reduce inflammation and gives the skin a youthful look. Drinking a cup of Rooibos tea daily will help you stay fit and healthy. Vital minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc and alpha hydroxy acid are present in it which help to replenish your skin and health.
Rooibos Tea Health Benefits
1. Weight Loss
Similar to green tea, Rooibos tea adds very few calories.
2. Helps to improve Skin
Rich in alpha hydroxy acid, it helps to reduce wrinkles and improves the quality of the skin.
3. Helps to reduce inflammation
Rich in antioxidants, it helps to reduce inflammation and alleviates cramps and aches.
Chrysoeriol, present in the tea helps to relieve wheezing and cough.
5. Helps in building Strong Bones
The minerals present in rooibos tea such as manganese, calcium and fluoride help in the building of strong bones. Unlike other healthy teas, rooibos contains two separate compounds that improve the health of your bones. Flavonoids such as orienting and luteolin which are present in rooibos are known to improve the mineral content in your bones.
6. Beneficial for the health of your Heart
It is highly beneficial for the health of your heart. It helps to improve its pumping action for better blood circulation.
Rooibos Tea Side Effects
Consumption of rooibos tea in large quantities might lead to some side effects to a certain population, such as:
Rooibos tea may increase estrogen, the female hormone. Though increased production of estrogen leads to no urgent concern, people suffering from breast cancer must consult with a doctor regarding its consumption.
Interference With Medications
The antioxidants may lead to interference with your ongoing medication, hence you should consult with your physician regarding its consumption in case you have been on regular medication.
Rooibos tea for wrinkle-free skin
- Rooibos tea bag or one teaspoon of Rooibos tea leaves
- Filtered water
- Milk or honey ( for taste)
- Add a teabag of Rooibos tea in a cup of filtered boiling water.
- If using loose tea leaves, add a teaspoon of leaves for every 0.23 litres of filtered boiling water.
- Let the tea be steeped for 4-5 minutes.
- Add milk and honey as required for taste and your tea is ready to be consumed.
- Avoid drinking in large quantities.
The benefits of Rooibos tea are still being researched upon. No prominent side effects have been discovered so far thus making consumption of this tea safe and healthy.
Loves it when life rhymes with love.
Always is in a great dilemma whether to accept his fear of missing out or to give in to his fear of being let down.
Latest posts by Divyanshu Abhineet (see all)
- This Coconut Oil and Lemon Mixture Can Help Gray Hair Return to Its Natural Color - February 27, 2019
- Make Dye to Color Your Hair Naturally Fast - February 21, 2019
- Scar Removal: Natural Remedies To Support Effective Cell Growth Minimize Scar Tissue And Create Healthy Skin. - February 21, 2019