The Secret to Getting Rid of Grey Hair Gradually
Most of us want our grey hair to remain hidden inside their hair. We do spend a lot for dyeing hair with the black or brown color which would offer a natural look to their hair. But, there are a lot of disadvantages in using such chemicals-based hair dyes. To avoid all such problems, we have a few natural ingredients which could naturally turn your grey hair into black and brown. Let us have a look at a few of these easy yet effective recipes…
#1. Amla And Coconut Oil Remedy
|Coconut oil||500 ml|
|Amla powder||1 cup|
- Firstly, take one small iron vessel and add the Amla powder into it.
- Now heat the Amla powder kept in the vessel for a few minutes.
- Wait until the powdered Amla turns into ash in the vessel.
- Then add the coconut oil into the Amla ash kept in the vessel.
- Heat the coconut oil to get boiled for about 20 minutes on a low flame.
- After that, remove the vessel from the flame and leave the mixture to cool down for about 24 hours.
- Then use a filter or cheesecloth and strain the Amla-oil into a separate bottle.
- Now pour a small amount of oil in your palm and start applying it all over your hair and scalp.
- After that, use your fingertips and gently massage your scalp and hair for a few minutes with the applied oil.
- Leave the oil to stay on your hair until it gets absorbed.
- Take the remaining oil and pour it into a container and store it for future use.
- Use this oil for about 2 times per week regularly until obtaining the desired results on your hair.
#2. Lime Juice And Coconut Oil Remedy
|Coconut oil||500 ml|
|Fresh lime juice||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a small bowl and the two mentioned ingredients into it.
- Now use a spoon and stir the mixture well.
- Then take a small amount of the mixture and start applying it all over your hair and scalp.
- After that, start to gently massage your scalp and hair for a few minutes using the fingertips.
- Allow the applied mixture to be there on your hair to dry for about more than one hour.
- Finally, rinse your hair thoroughly with regular water. Also, use any mild shampoo while rinsing your hair.
- Repeat using it once per week regularly until you obtain some effective results.
#3. Henna Paste Remedy
|Distilled warm water||1/4 cup|
|Henna powder||1/2 cup|
|Coconut oil||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take the henna powder in a small bowl.
- Then pour the distilled water into the henna powder kept in the bowl.
- Start to mix the ingredients well using a spoon, until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now take a few drops of the coconut oil and apply it all over your forehead, face, neck and ear regions. This will prevent your skin from getting henna stains.
- After that, wear the gloves on your hands and take the applicator brush for applying the paste.
- Now remove all the tangles and divide your hair into a few small divisions.
- Start applying the henna paste all over your hair using the applicator brush.
- Make sure that you cover all the areas of your hair starting from the top till reaching the ends of your hair.
- Then cover your hair with the help of a shower cap.
- Leave the applied paste to get dry for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Now, rinse your hair with normal water thoroughly.
- After that, use any mild shampoo for washing your hair and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Use this henna paste for about once per month to maintain the brown shade on your hair.
#4. Cocoa Powder And Apple Cider Vinegar Remedy
|Plain Soya yogurt||1/2 cup|
|Agave syrup||1 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||1/2 cup|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 tsp|
- Firstly, take all the given ingredients and add them one by one into a small bowl.
- Then start mixing the ingredients well with the help of a spoon until it turns to a fine paste.
- After that, use your regular shampoo and wash your hair thoroughly.
- Now use a towel and remove the excess water present in your hair and pat it dry.
- Take the cocoa paste and start applying it all over your hair and scalp using the fingertips.
- Allow the cocoa paste to be there on your hair for about 3 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with normal water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Also, prefer using a dark-coloured towel for drying your hair to prevent any stains.
- Continue using this remedy for at least once per week on your hair to see some visible changes in the color of your hair.
#5. Fenugreek And Gooseberry Powder Remedy
|Indian gooseberry(amla) Powder||1/2 cup|
|Fenugreek seeds (powdered)||4 tsp|
|Curry Leaves (powdered)||4 tsp|
|Coconut Oil||250 ml|
- Firstly, add the coconut oil into a small bowl and start boiling it on a low flame.
- Then put the powdered curry leaves, amla powder and fenugreek powder into the coconut oil kept in the bowl.
- Now start mixing the ingredients well and remove the bowl from the heat.
- Let the mixture cool down for about 24 hours.
- After that, take a cheesecloth or strainer and filter the oil separately in a bottle by leaving the residues aside.
- Then start applying this oil all over your scalp and hair using the fingertips.
- Also, use your fingertips and start to gently massage your scalp and hair for a few minutes.
- Remember not to rinse your hair with normal water or any shampoo after applying this oil on your hair.
- Continue using this remedy for about 2 times per week to get the desired results to cover your grey hair.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019