The Secret To Surviving Military Service: Moisturizer, Foam Cleanser, Cucumber Face Mask
Cucumber is an essential ingredient while preparing salads. This staple food is considered very healthy and has proven equally beneficial when applied topically on the skin. According to recent reports, the secret to surviving military service has been given to the cucumber as it can harness its nutrients to yield a better and healthy skin even if it is the skin of hardened soldiers in the military. Are you aware that cucumber can moisturize the skin, lighten and brighten its tone and has the ability to tighten the large pores? Cucumber has proved its worth and is now considered a blessing in disguise if you are interested in using natural products for skin care regime.
Cucumber Moisturizer For Face
Cucumber + Coconut Oil + Paraffin Wax
- Take 1 cucumber, wash and cut it lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seeds and blend the remaining part in a blender.
- Place paraffin wax in a container that you can use in the microwave and heat it on medium for 90 seconds.
- Remove it from the microwave and add 2 ounces of coconut oil and the cucumber puree.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes and now pour the mixture in an air-tight glass jar.
- Keep it in the refrigerator.
- Take ½ tsp of the moisturizer and apply it on your clean and dry face.
- No need to rinse with water again.
- Use it 2 times every day.
How it Works:
The moisturizer has hydrating properties that nourish the skin and keep it soft.
Cucumber Foam Cleanser Face Wash
Cucumber + Castile Soap + Aloe Vera + Green Tea + Honey
- Take a 1/3rd cup of water in a small saucepan and heat it until it starts boiling.
- Add 2 green tea bags in it and leave it to cool for 1 hour.
- Add 2 tbsp of honey to the warm water and stir.
- Remove the tea bags from the water.
- Take 1 cucumber, wash it under running water, cut it in pieces and blend it in a blender to obtain its juice.
- Take 1 glass measuring jug and pour a 1/4th cup of cucumber juice into it.
- Add the prepared green tea water with a honey solution along with 3 tbsp of fresh and even textured aloe vera juice and 2 tbsp of castile soap.
- Pour the contents in a glass jar, cap it with an air-tight lid and shake to mix well.
- Store in a refrigerator.
- You can use it for 1 week.
- Wash your face with warm water to open the pores.
- Take 1 tbsp of foam cleanser and apply it on the face.
- Massage gently in a circular and upward motion for 2 minutes.
- Leave it for 1 minute.
- Rinse with warm water and again with cool water to close the pores.
- Use it 1-2 times daily.
How it Works:
The ingredients used in this recipe have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties that dive deep inside the skin pores and clean all the impurities from above and within the surface.
Cucumber Face Mask
Cucumber Juice + Besan
- Take 2 tbsp of besan and 3 tbsp fresh cucumber juice to make a paste, mix well.
- Apply it on the face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use it 2 times every week.
How it Works:
The face mask has exfoliating and astringent properties that clear pores and makes the skin fresh and healthy.