These 5 DIYs Can Help You Get Fair Skin naturally
The skin tends to become dull and dark due to continuous exposure to sun rays, pollution, lack of sleep, and a sedentary lifestyle. It is next to impossible to get a completely blemish-free skin without going under the knife. However, you can always rely on some of the most effective and useful DIY home remedies to get fair skin if these face masks are used regularly.
Coffee face mask
Finely ground coffee is a mild exfoliator and it helps to control excess oil production. Almond oil, on the other hand, nourishes the skin and keeps it soft and supple. Aloe vera hydrates and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin tone.
- Finely grounded coffee powder: 2-3 tablespoons
- Sweet almond oil: 1-2 tablespoons
- Aloe vera gel: 2 teaspoons
- Put finely ground coffee in a clean bowl.
- Take sweet almond oil and add it in the grounded coffee powder.
- Do not forget to add the last ingredient-aloe vera gel and mix it well.
- Keep this mask on for about 5 minutes.
- When it starts to dry out, scrub it in your skin for about 2 minutes.
- Wipe it away with a damp cloth
- Repeat twice or thrice a week for best results.
Yogurt face mask
Yogurt is a natural source of lactic acid which deeply cleanses the skin and improves the skin complexion and texture with regular application.
- Yogurt: 4-5 tablespoons
- Take a generous amount of plain yogurt.
- Apply it on the face and massage it in circular motions applying light pressure.
- Let it stay on the skin for a couple of minutes.
- Rinse off with tepid water.
- Repeat this once in two weeks and you can notice a visible change showing on your skin.
Organic facial at home
Yogurt and milk deeply cleanse your skin, sandalwood powder relieves sunburns, turmeric powder reduces inflammation and beetroot juice imparts that healthy pinkish tinge to your skin.
- Yogurt: 3-4 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder: 1 teaspoon
- Raw, unprocessed milk: 3-4 tablespoons
- Beetroot juice: 9-10 tablespoons
- Sandalwood powder: 2 tablespoons
- Wheat flour: 2 tablespoons
- Cotton pads: 2
- Dip a cotton pad in raw milk and gently pat it all over your face and neck.
- Take wheat flour in a clean bowl and add raw milk in equal proportion to prepare an organic mild scrub.
- Take a generous amount of this scrub and spread it evenly all over your face and neck
- Gently massage it in a circular motion, applying light pressure for about 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off with plain water.
- Add 3 tablespoons of beetroot juice and 1 tablespoon of yogurt in a container and mix it to make your moisturizer.
- Take a generous amount of this moisturizer on your fingertips and apply it all over your face.
- Massage it in a circular motion until it is completely absorbed by the skin.
- Wash off with plain water.
- To prepare the face mask, take a pinch of turmeric, 5 tablespoons of beetroot juice, 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder, one tablespoon of yogurt in a container.
- Mix it well.
- Apply a generous amount of this face mask evenly all over the face.
- Wash off with plain water after 10 minutes.
- Try this facial at least once in a month at the comfort of your home for the best results
Potato-Tomato Face mask
Potatoes and tomatoes are natural sources of Vitamin C, hence, applying this face mask will mildly bleach your skin and help you to get rid of pigmentation and give you an instant fair look.
- Tomato juice: 1 tablespoon
- Potato juice: 1 tablespoon
- Raw, unprocessed milk: 1 tablespoon
- Add equal proportions of tomato juice, potato juice and raw milk in a container and mix them well.
- Apply this mixture on your face with a cotton ball and let it dry out.
- Repeat this process every night before bedtime and leave it overnight. Rinse off with plain water the next morning for the instant fair look.
Grape face massage
Grapes are enriched with Vitamin C, it has skin lightening properties that help to fade away dark patches and pigmentation from the skin. Applying grapes directly on the face will help to restore the skin’s elasticity, keep it soft and supple, increases blood circulation and stimulate cell renewal. Besides that, this facial massage also treats damaged skin to give a youthful glow and fair skin at an instant.
- Black grapes: 250 grams
- Cut a grape from the middle.
- Start massaging your face in a circular motion with the inside face of a half grape, then use the second half similarly. You can use as many grapes as you wish to cover the entire face, one grape at a time.
- Wait for around 10 minutes after massaging.
- Wash it off with plain water.
- Repeat this process once a week to get the best results.