This Bath Heals Your Body Of Acidity, Skin Problems, Arthritic Joint Pain And Muscle Cramps
We face a lot of problems ranging from skin, acidity etc to joint pains & muscle cramps. Surprisingly there are a few natural bath remedies which could solve all such problems at the comfort of your home and offer great relief to your mind and body. Let us have a look at a few of them.
#1. Pink Himalayan Salt Bath
|Dead Sea Salt||1 cup|
|Himalayan Salt||1 cup|
|Baking Soda||1 tbsp|
|Bergamot Essential Oil||20 drops|
|Frankincense Essential Oil||10 drops|
|Patchouli Essential Oil||10 drops|
|Roman Chamomile Essential Oil||20 drops|
|Lavender Essential Oil||15 drops|
|Coconut Milk Powder||¼ cup|
|Lavender or Rose Petals||3 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a large mixing bowl and add the Dead Sea salt and Himalayan salt into it, and mix the salt mixture using a spoon for a few seconds.
- Now add all the given essential oils one by one into the salt mixture kept in the mixing bowl.
- Then add the coconut milk powder and dried rose or lavender petals into the salt mixture.
- After that, mix the ingredients well using a spoon for a couple of times.
- Now sprinkle baking soda all over the salt mixture kept in the bowl and mix it once again.
- Then take a clean jar and transfer the salt mixture into it gently.
- Now take a small amount of this mixture and put it in a bathtub filled with warm water.
- After that, soak your body completely inside the saltwater.
- Leave your body to be soaked inside the water for about 10 minutes.
- Store the remaining salt mixture in the jar for future use.
- Continue taking this salt bath for about 2 times per week to get some relief from all sort of stress, body pain and cramps.
#2. Epsom Salt Bath
|Epsom salt||2 cups|
|Lavender Essential Oil||20 to 30 drops|
|Bergamot Essential Oil||20 to 30 drops|
|Geranium Essential Oil||20 to 30 drops|
|Peppermint Essential Oil||20 to 30 drops|
- Firstly, take a large mixing bowl and add the Epsom salt into it.
- Then add the given essential oils one by one into the Epsom salt kept in the bowl.
- Now use a wooden spoon and mix the ingredients well for a couple of times.
- After that, put the obtained Epsom salt mixture into a clean jar and store it for future use.
- Then take about 1/4 cup of Epsom salt mixture and put it into a bathtub filled with warm water.
- Now allow your body to soak inside the salt mixture for a few minutes.
- Repeat taking this Epsom salt bath whenever you feel pain in the joints or stressed to get relief from them.
#3. Himalayan And Epsom Salt Bath
|Epsom salt||2 cups|
|Pink Himalayan Salt||2 tbsp|
|Baking soda||1/2 cup|
|Lavender essential oil||3 drops|
- Take one large mixing bowl and add the Epsom salt and Pink Himalayan salt into it.
- Then add the lavender essential oil and baking soda into the salt mixture.
- Now put this salt mixture into a clean glass jar with an air-tight lid.
- When you take bath, add about 1/2 cup of the obtained salt mixture to your bathing water.
- In the case of children, then prefer adding about 1/4 cup of the salt mixture into the bathing water.
- Let your body remain inside the saltwater for a few minutes.
- Follow using this salt mixture while bathing regularly to get rid of all sorts of skin problems, joint pains, muscle cramps and acidity issues.
#4. Peppermint Oil Bath Bombs
|Epsom salt||1/3 cup|
|Coconut oil (melted)||2 tbsp|
|Baking soda||1/2 cup|
|Peppermint oil||2 tsp|
|Tartar cream||2 tbsp|
|Fresh rosemary (chopped) (optional)||1/2 tsp|
|Medium glass bowl||1|
|Spray bottle filled with water||1|
|Metal bath bomb molds||2|
- Firstly, take the glass mixing bowl and add all the given dry ingredients into it.
- Then add the freshly chopped rosemary into the dry ingredients kept in the bowl.
- Now start to whisk the ingredients well using a spoon.
- After that, add the coconut oil and peppermint oil to the mixture kept in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients again using a spoon to blend them well.
- Now spray a small amount of water from the spray bottle into the mixture to moisten it.
- Then take the bomb molds and scoop a spoon of this obtained mixture and start filling the metal bath bomb molds.
- After that, place this metal bomb molds in the refrigerator or at any cool place for about 4 hours.
- Now remove the mold from the refrigerator and take one bath bomb from it.
- Then put the bath bomb into a tub filled with warm water.
- Wait until the bath bomb gets dissolved in the water and then soak your body completely inside the saltwater for a few minutes.
- Start to use these herbal bath bombs every day regularly while bathing to get rid of all kinds of muscle cramps and joint pains.
#5. Aloe Vera Leaf Powder Bath Bomb
|Epsom salt||2 oz|
|Aloe vera leaf powder||1.25 oz|
|Safflower oil||2 oz|
|Cocoa butter||4 oz|
|Fine sea salt||10.5 oz|
|Gold mica (optional)||1/4 tsp|
|Polysorbate 80 (optional)||0.25 oz|
|Majestic green mica (optional)||1/4 tsp|
|Fragrance oil (any & optional)||0.15 oz|
- Firstly, take a saucepan and add the cocoa butter into it.
- Then heat the pan until the butter gets melted down completely.
- Now remove the pan and add the safflower oil, fragrance oil and Polysorbate 80 into the melted butter.
- Also, you can prefer using any essential oil of your choice for the fragrance.
- Stir the ingredients well using a spoon for a few seconds.
- After that, take another mixing bowl and add the fine salt, Epsom salt, aloe vera leaf powder and green mica into it.
- Now start to mix the ingredients well using a fork or a spoon.
- Then pour the dry ingredients into the melted mixture kept in the other bowl.
- Whisk the mixture well using a spoon and place it in the refrigerator.
- When the mixture starts to solidify, and the salt stays suspended when stirred, remove it from the refrigerator.
- Start filling the cube molds with cornflowers, and then put the bath-mix in the cube molds.
- Now place the filled molds inside the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Once it gets frozen, remove the bath bombs and add it into your bathing water, one at a time.
- Use these bath bombs regularly while bathing to get relief from all kinds of skin problems.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- 5 Anti-Aging Plants That Are Better Than Botox - September 11, 2019
- How to Regulate Irregular Periods with these Easy Home Remedies - September 10, 2019
- DIY Face Mask For Glowing, Gorgeous Skin - September 4, 2019