This Cheap Anti-Aging Toner Is The Secret To Brighter Skin
Are you well acquainted with the basic steps of skin care that are often referred to as CTM? CTM stands for cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, if you want a brighter complexion even in the hot scorching summers then stick to this skincare regime. Do not apply a moisturizer right after cleansing on your face, apply a toner and only then use a moisturizer to complete the skin care process. Here are some of the most effective and hassle-free DIY home remedies to make your natural skin toners easily for a brighter and blemish free skin.
Refreshing Cucumber toner
Cucumber has hydrating properties and it is a holy grail for all skin types. Apple cider vinegar clears tiny zits and bumps from the skin and rose water tightens pores and neutralizes the pH balance of the skin. This toner is suitable for all skin types, it is completely natural and it won’t irritate sensitive skin. Cucumber toner can also be doubled up as a facial mist and it can be applied anytime whenever the skin is in need of intense hydration.
- Grated cucumber: half a cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Rose water: 5 tablespoons
- Squeeze the grated cucumber in a bowl to extract cucumber juice.
- Add rose water in cucumber juice and mix it well.
- At last, add apple cider vinegar and transfer the toner in an empty spray can and shake it well.
- Use this toner twice a day after cleansing your face and then apply a moisturizer.
Anti-aging basil leaf toner
Basil leaves have been used by beauty enthusiasts in face packs and toners to combat the early signs of aging before they become prominent. Applying basil leaf water on the skin helps to prevent, reduce and reverse the signs of aging that women usually come across in their late 20’s.
- Basil leaves: 4 fresh, hand plucked basil leaves
- Rose water: 8 tablespoons
- Lavender essential oil: 2 drops
- Wash the basil leaves and then bring it to a boil.
- Pour the boiled basil leaf water in an empty spray can.
- Add rose water in this solution and shake it well.
- Now add lavender essential oil in this toner for anti-aging effects.
- Use this toner twice every day, once after washing your face in the morning and again after washing your face at night.
Green tea toner for a clear blemish free skin
Green tea is loaded with anti-oxidants, hence, applying green tea water on the face will control excess sebum production to prevent pimples. Green tea also kills acne-causing bacteria, reduces puffiness around the eyes, reduces the appearance of dark spots, and heals active acne. Aloe vera soothes sunburns and moisturizes the skin from within.
- Green tea water: 5 teaspoons
- Aloe vera gel: 1 teaspoon
- Take green tea water in an empty spray can.
- Add aloe vera gel in green tea water.
- Give it a good shake.
- Store it in the refrigerator.
- Use this toner every day right after washing your face.