This DIY Sheet Mask Will Give You Smooth Skin, Smaller Pores, and a Healthy Glow
Though we use various skincare products, we tend to face a lot of skin problems in our day-to-day lives. There are a few homemade sheet masks which could prevent your skin from such problems and make it glowing and healthy. Let us have a look at a few of those recipes.
#1. Green Tea And Carrot Seed Oil Sheet Mask
|Carrot seed oil||2 drops|
|Rose hips infused Grape seed oil||1 tsp|
|Cooled green tea||1/4 cup|
|Raw honey||1 tsp|
- Firstly, brew the green tea in a small bowl and remove it from the heat.
- Then leave it to get cool down for some time.
- Leave the green tea bags to be there inside the water when it gets cool down for making the solution to be more concentrated.
- Now pour the green tea into a shallow bowl and start adding the other given ingredients one by one into it.
- After that, stir the mixture well using a spoon and put the sheet mask inside the bowl.
- Leave the sheet mask to be there inside the water for a few seconds so that it gets saturated completely.
- Then take the soaked mask out and drip the excess water present in the sheet for about one minute.
- Also, squeeze the excess water out from the sheet using your fingertips.
- Now place the sheet mask on your face and spread it using the fingertips without any shrinks.
- Leave the mask to be there on your face for about 30 minutes.
- Then remove the sheet from your face and rub if there is any liquid present in your face and neck.
- Do a final rinse with regular water if you find the raw honey in the mask to be sticky on your facial skin.
- Repeat using this sheet mask once per week to see some impressive results on your facial skin.
- Also, the green tea solution will last only for about 2 days if you store it in the refrigerator.
#2. Watermelon Juice Sheet Mask
|Watermelon juice||1/2 cup|
|Cotton pad or disposable sheet mask||1|
- Firstly, take a watermelon and slice it to take the pulp from it after removing all the seeds.
- Then put the pulp into a small mixing bowl and blend them well using a spoon until it becomes fine mixture.
- Now put the watermelon paste into a muslin cloth and extract the watermelon juice in a separate bowl.
- After that, add the raw honey into the watermelon juice kept in the mixing bowl.
- Then take a spoon and stir the mixture well for a couple of times.
- Now take a disposable sheet mask and put it inside the bowl and leave it to remain soaked inside for about 15 minutes.
- Then gently take out the soaked sheet out and spread it all over your facial skin.
- You can also prefer placing them on your eyes as these will not cause any side effects.
- Allow the sheet to be there on your face for about 15 minutes.
- Then remove the sheet mask and wipe a damp washcloth all over your face to remove the applied mask mixture.
- Continue using this watermelon sheet mask once every day regularly until you notice some visible changes on your facial skin.
#3. Witch Hazel Sheet Mask
|Rose hip oil||3 drops|
|Witch hazel||1/4 tbsp|
|Cotton sheet mask||1|
- Firstly, take a large mixing bowl and add the glycerin into it.
- Then add the rosewater and witch hazel into it.
- Now add the rose hip oil and squalane into the mixture kept in the mixing bowl.
- After that, stir the mixture well using a spoon for a couple of times.
- Then take the cotton sheet mask and place it inside the bowl containing the witch hazel mixture in it.
- Make the sheet to get soaked inside the water evenly and then drip the excess water out from the sheet.
- After that, place the sheet mask all over your face and spread it evenly on your facial skin.
- Let the applied sheet mask be there on your face for about 40 minutes.
- Then remove the sheet mask from your face and discard it.
- Repeat using this sheet mask once per week regularly to get a healthy and smooth skin with a natural glowing effect on it.
#4. Rolled Oats And Chamomile Tea Sheet Mask
|Rolled oats (ground)||2 tbsp|
|Lavender essential oil||3 drops|
|Chamomile tea bag||1|
|Raw honey||2 tsp|
|Normal water||8 ounces|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add the normal water into it and heat it.
- Then put the chamomile tea bag into the hot water and leave it for a few minutes.
- Let the bag stay inside the water until the tea gets cool down.
- Now take a shallow mixing bowl and add about 1/ cup of brewed chamomile tea into it.
- Then add the ground oats and the other given ingredients one by one into it.
- After that, use a spoon and stir the oats mixture for a few seconds until it turns to a creamy smooth paste.
- Now take a sheet mask and soak it completely inside the mixing bowl that contains the oats mixture and leave it for about one minute.
- Then take the sheet mask out and leave it to get dry.
- Remove the excess amount of mask from the sheet and make sure that the mixture is not dripping from the sheet mask.
- Now open the soaked sheet mask and place it all over your facial region and spread it evenly without any wrinkles on it.
- Allow the mask to be there on your facial skin for about 30 minutes.
- After that, remove the mask from your face and discard it.
- Then apply a small amount of any regular moisturizer on your facial skin.
- Use this sheet mask for about 2 times per week to get some effective results on your facial skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019
- Amazing DIY Beauty Tips With Lemons - October 30, 2019