This Is How You Can Treat Cavities, Gum Disease, and Whiten Your Teeth 100% Naturally
Sometimes we may not much care about our teeth and might end up with cavities, gum diseases and black stains on our teeth and gums. There are a few natural remedies which could treat all such tooth infections and also prevent their future occurrences. Let us have a look at a few of them…
#1. Activated Charcoal Remedy
|Peppermint essential oil||1 ounce|
|Activated charcoal||2 tsp|
|Coconut oil||1 cup|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add the charcoal powder and coconut oil into it.
- Then start to mix both the ingredients well until it turns to a fine mixture.
- After that, add the peppermint essential oil into the charcoal paste.
- Now again stir the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste-like consistency.
- After that, take the round-shaped molds and fill the obtained charcoal paste inside them. Put about 2 to 3 tbsp of charcoal paste inside each mold while filling it.
- Now place the filled molds inside the freezer and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- After that, take the molds and start removing the charcoal cubes present inside the cubes gently.
- Take one charcoal cube and put inside your mouth.
- Then start chewing the charcoal cubes until the charcoal starts melting down completely.
- Now, spread the melted charcoal mixture all over your teeth and gums using your tongue.
- Repeat doing this for about 10 to 20 minutes and spit the mixture out.
- Finally, start brushing your teeth as you do regularly and then wash it with normal water.
- Repeat using these cubes, once per week, regularly to get rid of all kinds of tooth problems.
- Prefer using these cubes during the morning before brushing your teeth.
- Also, keep the remaining charcoal cubes in a cool place to prevent them from melting down and to increase the shelf life.
#2. Turmeric Powder Remedy
|Coconut oil||1/8 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and put the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then whisk the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a fine paste.
- After that, dip your toothbrush inside the obtained mixture and start brushing your teeth with it.
- Continue brushing and then allow the paste to be there for about 5 to 6 minutes on your teeth.
- This will let the paste to get settled down on your teeth and gums.
- After that, spit the mixture and wash your mouth with regular water.
- Then brush your teeth with the regular toothpaste to remove any stains on your teeth.
- Finally, rinse your mouth with plain water.
- Continue doing this for about 2 to 3 times per week during every morning before brushing your teeth.
- Also, yellow stains might appear on your teeth due to the turmeric powder. Use any dental soap and wash your teeth to remove such yellow stains.
#3. Hydrogen Peroxide Remedy
|Orange peel oil||a few drops|
|Baking soda||1 tbsp|
|Hydrogen peroxide||a few drops|
|Warm distilled water||1 cup|
|Table salt||1/2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and start adding the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Use a spoon and start mixing the ingredients well until it turns to a fine mixture.
- After that, take a small amount of the obtained paste and start applying it all over your teeth and gums.
- Allow the applied paste to be there on your teeth and gums for a couple of minutes.
- Then rinse your teeth with normal water. Prefer adding about a pinch of salt to the normal water while rinsing your mouth for better results. Use this saltwater mixture for cleansing your mouth after having your meal every day.
- Then do a final rinse with normal water.
- Repeat using this paste for about 2 times per day regularly to get effective results. Also, apply this paste during every morning and evening to obtain some visible changes.
#4. Ripe Strawberry Remedy
|Baking soda||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take one ripe strawberry in a small mixing bowl.
- Then smash the strawberry completely using a spoon until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Now take the obtained strawberry paste and start squeezing it until you obtain a fine strawberry extract.
- Collect the strawberry extract in a small mixing bowl and add the baking soda into it.
- Then use a spoon and start to whisk the ingredients well until it turns to a smooth paste.
- After that, take a small amount of this paste on your toothbrush and start brushing your teeth.
- Continue brushing your teeth for about 5 minutes with the paste.
- Then finally wash your mouth with normal water.
- Continue using this paste for about 2 times per week regularly for about 1 month to see some impressive results on your gums and teeth.
#5. Lime Flowers Remedy
|Sunflower seeds||4 tsp|
|Distilled water||33.8 oz|
|Lime flowers||4 tsp|
- Take one clean kettle and add the sunflower seeds and lime flowers into it.
- Now pour the normal water into the seed mixture kept in the kettle.
- Then start to boil the seed mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Once the mixture reaches a warm or bearable temperature, switch off the kettle and stop heating it.
- Then take your toothbrush and soak it inside the seed mixture kept in the kettle.
- Start brushing your teeth using the mixture for about 5 minutes.
- Continue using this mixture every day regularly for about 14 days to get the desired results.
- Also, prefer using this after every meal daily for cleansing your teeth and gums.
#6. Apple Cider Vinegar Remedy
|Apple Cider Vinegar||1/2 tsp|
|Normal water||1 cup|
- Take one clean glass and start adding the water and apple cider vinegar into it.
- Then stir the ingredients well using a spoon until the vinegar gets dissolved completely in the water.
- Dip your toothbrush into the vinegar solution and start brushing your teeth with it.
- Repeat doing the same process for a few minutes. Also, prefer doing this before going to sleep every day.
- Finally, brush your teeth with regular toothpaste and then rinse your mouth with regular water.
- Use it once or twice per week and do not use it more than once per day.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- How to Regulate Irregular Periods with these Easy Home Remedies - September 10, 2019
- DIY Face Mask For Glowing, Gorgeous Skin - September 4, 2019
- Apply This Natural Face Cream to Reduce Wrinkles and Make Your Skin Younger - September 3, 2019