This Magical Mask Will Grow Your Hair Fast
In today’s world, pollution and artificial chemical hair products are stripping out all the natural oils and proteins from your hair and scalp. Egg masks prove to be an effective tool for your hair growth. They naturally moisturize and uplift your hair and scalp. They are a rich source of proteins and biotin. They can provide nourishment and lustre to your hair and scalp. They also prevent hair breakage and increases hair growth. So, follow these steps and prepare your own hair mask. Just look around your kitchen for these ingredients and help your hair to grow fast than before.
Egg, Banana & Honey Mask:
|Olive oil||5 tablespoons|
- Take a bowl, whisk an egg.
- Add 1 mashed banana, 3 tablespoons of milk, 3 tablespoons of honey and 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Blend all the ingredients well with the help of a spoon.
- Now, apply this hair mask on your scalp first and then go down to the tips of your hair.
- Let the mask to dry for an hour.
- Then, wash it off with your regular shampoo.
For best results, apply this mask two to three times a week.
This magical hair mask will help you to prevent all damaged hair related problems and stimulates hair growth.
Use of egg for hair growth:
Eggs contain proteins that nourish your hair and helps your scalp to infuse strong new hair that is less prone to breakage and shedding.
Use of bananas for hair growth:
Bananas are a rich source of potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates and vitamins, which softens your hair and protects your hair’s natural elasticity by preventing split ends and breakages. They are great for your hair and scalp. They improve the shine of your hair. It also prevents and controls dandruff and keeps your scalp moisturized.
Use of milk for hair growth:
The proteins in milk benefit your hair and scalp. It stimulates the hair follicle growth cycle and is useful in growing healthy hair.
Use of honey for hair growth:
Honey is an emollient that seals moisture from the air into the hair follicles and keeps your hair moisturized. It prevents damage and breakage of hair strands. Its antioxidant properties keep your hair and scalp healthy. It also strengthens the hair follicles and curbs hair fall.
Use of olive oil for hair growth:
Olive oil is a good source of antioxidants that promotes your scalp’s health. When applied, it improves the blood flow to the hair follicles and the follicles are stimulated to grow thick strands of hair than before. Hence, it is responsible for doubling your hair growth.
So, follow these steps and prepare your own magical hair mask at home.
Latest posts by Prathana (see all)
- 6 Remedies How To Get Long & Thick Hair | Stop Hair Fall | Get Faster Hair Growth In 2 Weeks - January 7, 2020
- Homemade Egg White Face Mask Recipes For Beautiful Skin - January 7, 2020
- 4 Super Effective Ways To Use Vinegar For Acne Treatment - January 7, 2020