This Miraculous Lotion Will Dry Up All Your Juicy Pimples ASAP
Pimples is a common skin problem and one of the most effective methods to treat it is by using lotions that help dry it out. There are many cosmetic products that help serve the purpose but it has been found that most of them are expensive and are full of chemicals. A more feasible method would be preparing home remedies yourself. Some such effective recipes are mentioned below:
1. Calamine and Tea Tree Oil
- Tea Tree Oil – 2 parts
- Water – 1 Part
- 3 Inch Glass Container – 1
- Calamine Lotion – 1/3rd of the Glass container
- Dropper – 1
- Q Tip – 1
- In a bowl, mix the tea tree oil and water properly. Make sure they get well incorporated.
- With the help of a dropper, transfer the Calamine lotion in the container.
- Pour in the water and tea tree oil mixture on top of the lotion. Let it form a layer over the lotion.
- Dip the q-tip into the container and absorb both the lotion and the liquid and then apply it on the acne.
- Leave it on overnight and then rinse it off in the morning.
- Repeat this process daily until the required results are achieved.
2. Shea Butter
- Shea Butter – 1/4 Cup
- Vitamin C Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Rosehip Seed Oil – 2 Teaspoons
- Tea Tree Oil – 6 Drops
- Lavender Essential Oil – 6 Drops
- 4 Ounces Container – 1
- In a double boiler, that is when one bowl or pan is kept over a pot of boiling water wherein the first container does not touch the second container, heat the shea butter until it completely turns to liquid.
- Take it off from the heat. When the liquid completely cools down, add the lavender essential oil and the tea tree oil to it. Mix it thoroughly.
- Follow this by adding in vitamin C powder and mix it well.
- Place this mixture in the container and let it set overnight in the fridge.
- Wash the face well and apply this lotion on the acne affected areas and leave it on for the rest of the day.
- Apply this every morning, repeat this till desired results are achieved.
3. Coconut Oil
- Melted Coconut Oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Tea Tree Oil – 3 Drops
- Zinc Oxide Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Aloe Vera Gel – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Electric Whisker – 1
- Small Airtight Container – 1
- In a bowl, place the coconut oil and add the aloe vera gel and essential oil to it. Mix it thoroughly so that all the ingredients are well combined.
- With the help of an electric whisker, whisk the mixture.
- While whisking, add in the zinc oxide powder and whisk that in as well.
- Pour this mixture into an airtight container and place it in the fridge.
- Wash the face and pat dry it. Before going to bed, apply this lotion on the acne on the face.
- Leave it on overnight and rinse it off the next day.
- This cream can be used twice a day for effective results.
It is highly advisable that before attempting any of the above-mentioned remedies, a patch-test is first conducted.
Latest posts by Arushi Phakey (see all)
- Top 5 DIY Nourishing Protein Hair Mask - May 31, 2019
- Remove Wrinkles on Face Permanently with this Natural Pack - May 21, 2019
- Use it for just a few Nights and Get Spot Free Glowing Skin - May 19, 2019