This Mixture Will Turn your Gray Hair Back to it’s Natural Black Hair Colour
The first thing people assume when they see your grey hair is that you are becoming old. This is however not the case every time as some people are affected with premature greying of hair well before the time hair should get grey naturally. If you don’t want to go to a salon to colour your hair or have very sensitive hair then you can use these homemade recipes of turning your hair back to its original black colour.
- Make a very strong brew of coffee. A strong brew has less amount of water and more amount of coffee in it. It should be absolutely pitch black with a lot of coffee. Create about a big bowl of this solution.
- Keep a small bowl under below your hair and pour the coffee solution on your hair and start rinsing your hair with it. Collect the excess coffee water in the bowl below.
- Repeat the process until all the coffee brew is absorbed by the hair and it is drenched in coffee.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it like this for about 15-20 minutes to allow the coffee to soak through the pores.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo to remove the coffee properly and also mask the smell. Follow up with a conditioner.
- Repeat this remedy once or twice in a span of a couple of days to get natural looking black hair at home.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water, a mild herbal shampoo and then apply a nice conditioner.
- Make a mixture of a couple of tablespoons of soy sauce and water in a small bowl.
- Take a brush and apply this soy sauce mixture on your still wet hair after conditioning it for a bit. Use your fingers to massage the scalp and distribute the mixture completely throughout.
- It is preferred to leave the mixture in your hair as it is for as long as you can, maybe overnight. But, if you have to go out somewhere then let the soy sauce mixture stay for at least half an hour.
- Rinse off the mixture again with some normal water and then leave it to air dry.
- Do this process 3-4 times in a month to get fabulous looking black hair easily.
- Buy a packet of natural henna from the market and follow the instructions precisely to make a thick mixture of henna and water in a small bowl.
- Use a brush to spread the henna paste on your hair and scalp properly. Apply an extra layer if you have to cover every strand of hair.
- Leave the paste as it is applied on your hair for a couple of hours or more. Cover it with a shower cap to prevent making a mess and ruining your clothes.
- Wash off the henna paste with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo. Use a conditioner.
- Repeat this remedy once a month to cover your grey hairs and get the best results.