This Vinegar Will Make Your Skin Glowing and Your Hair Healthy
Apple Cider Vinegar has been a raging trend for beauty treatments in the past few months. It is an ingredient which has been proven highly beneficial for both skin and hair. It makes your skin glow and hair healthy. It is actually a kind of natural vinegar made from apples, sugar and yeast. It helps in skin lightening due to its glycol content; it also deeply exfoliates skin and maintains the natural pH level of your skin and scalp. It is a great toner and moisturizer for your skin too. Apple cider vinegar is packed with nutrients including vitamin B, vitamin C and potassium. These nutrients help in making your hair soft and luscious. It also restores the natural pH of your hair due to its acidic properties, thus making your hair shinier. Here are recipes containing apple cider vinegar and other home ingredients to make the perfect concoction for glowing skin and healthy hair
Apple Cider Vinegar & Aloe Vera for Skin
- 2-3 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar (with mother)
- 1-2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon of strongly brewed green tea
- 2-3 teaspoons of sugar granules
- 1/2 cup of water
- Brew green tea in a 1/4th cup of water for 5-10 minutes. Set aside and let it cool down.
- In a small bowl take the aloe vera gel and add the apple cider vinegar to it. Mix well.
- Add a teaspoon of the cooled down green tea brew. Blend with the mixture well.
- Mix it all with a half cup of water.
- Add sugar granules just 2-3 minutes before whenever you need to use the concoction, after setting aside the quantity sufficient for use.
- Apply to your skin using a cotton ball and continue by massaging it gently in a circular motion. Use the sugar granules for scrubbing purpose by massaging skin with it for 5 minutes.
- Let the mixture stay on for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with a mild cleanser and moisturize skin.
This concoction can be used every day for best results. The green tea is rich in antioxidants due to which it helps keep skin young and radiant. Aloe vera gel moisturizes skin and helps in skin cell regrowth and skin lightening. Sugar granules help exfoliate and scrub your skin thus making it glow and removing blemishes and dark spots.
Apple Cider Vinegar & Onion for Hair
- 1 onion
- 3-4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Grind the onion into a paste.
- Add the apple cider vinegar to the onion paste and blend well till you get a consistent mixture.
- Add the coconut oil to this mixture and mix well.
- Apply this mixture onto your scalp and hair, working your way from the top to bottom.
- Leave it on for 10-12 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain cold water and a mild/ sulphate-free shampoo. Condition hair after this.
- For toning hair, you can also use 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar dissolved in a cup of water.
- This toner is to be poured onto your scalp and hair after conditioning and washing off the conditioner.
This hair treatment is to be done once a week for best results. Apple cider vinegar helps to reduce hair fall, makes your hair shinier and thicker over time. Coconut oil acts as a carrier oil and nourishes hair from within. It helps remove dandruff, prevent hair breakage and promotes hair growth. Onion has Sulphur content which is an essential building block for keratin. Onion helps to promote hair growth, prevent hair breakage and hair fall.
These easy to make recipes using apple cider vinegar with different ingredients helps skin look radiant and glow and also helps make hair healthier and prevent any damage to the hair. Following simple steps and using one key ingredient apple cider vinegar can be your secret to achieving good hair and skin permanently.
If you have any suggestions related to using a type of vinegar for achieving glowing skin and healthy hair, let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Bhavya Varma (see all)
- Amazing Coffee Packs to Remove Dark Circles for Different Skin Types - December 6, 2018
- What You Need to Know about Managing Irregular Periods with Natural Home Remedies - December 5, 2018
- This Vinegar Will Make Your Skin Glowing and Your Hair Healthy - November 28, 2018