Thousands of Women Are Using This Homemade Cream to Rejuvenate Their Facial Skin and Get Rid of Wrinkles! You Will Look 10 Years Younger Overnight (RECIPE)
Though aging is a part of our life, we always hate it when it gets reflected on our skin. As we get elder, our skin loses its elasticity and gets loosened. This leads to a number of skin problems ranging from wrinkles, facial lines and many more. Though makeup helps in hiding these from our facial skin, it does not offers a permanent solution. There are a few natural homemade anti aging creams which could help rejuvenate your facial skin. Let us have a look at a few of them.
#1. Using Rose Hip Essential Oil
|Emulsifying wax||4 g|
|Shea butter or cocoa butter||3 g|
|Rose hip oil||3 g|
|Rose essential oil||15 drops|
|Hazelnut oil or Argan oil||5 g|
|Geranium essential oil||15 drops|
|Vitamin E oil||1 tsp|
- Firstly, take a bowl and add the emulsifying wax and Shea or cocoa butter into it.
- Then heat the bowl on a low flame for a few seconds.
- Once the butter mixture gets melted down completely, remove it from the heat.
- Add the rose hip oil into the butter mixture.
- Then add the glycerin and rosewater slowly into the mixture.
- Whisk the ingredients gently as you add the rosewater.
- Now pour the given essential oils into the mixture.
- Stir the mixture well until it turns to a creamy state.
- Take a small amount of this cream and start applying it all over your cleansed face and neck.
- Gently massage your facial skin in the upwards direction with this cream for a few seconds.
- Store the remaining cream in a container.
- Once every day to get some effective results.
#2. Using Coconut Oil
|Vitamin E oil||10 drops|
|Shea butter||1/2 cup|
|Coconut oil||1/4 cup|
|Rosehip Seed Oil||1/2 tbsp|
|Jojoba oil||2 tsp|
|Carrot Seed essential oil||20 drops|
|Lavender essential oil||20 drops|
|Frankincense essential oil||20 drops|
- Take a double boiler and place the Shea butter and coconut oil into it.
- Then remove the bowl from heat once they get melted down completely.
- Now add the rose hip oil, vitamin E oil and jojoba oil into the melted mixture.
- Stir the ingredients well using a spoon.
- Then place the container inside the refrigerator and wait until it gets solidified.
- After that, take the container out and use a hand mixer and whisk it until it turns fluffy.
- Now add the essential oils into the container and whisk it for a few seconds.
- Start applying the cream all over your face and neck using the fingertips.
- Apply for at least once per day to get some visible results.
- Put the cream inside a container and store it in the refrigerator.
#3. Using Aloe Vera Juice
|Sweet almond oil||7 g|
|Fresh Aloe Vera juice||40 g|
|Distilled water||40 g|
|Shea butter||10 g|
|D-panthenol (vitamin B5)||3 g|
|Emulsifying Wax||4 g|
|Vegetable glycerin||3 g|
|Sea buckthorn fruit oil||2 g|
|Liquid germall plus||0.5 g|
|Essential oil (any) (optional)||15 drops|
|Vitamin E oil (optional)||0.1 g|
Essential oil (optional):
- Frankincense essential oil – 4 drops
- Rose geranium essential oil – 4 drops
- Lavender essential oil – 7 drops
- Firstly, take a bowl and add the distilled water and fresh Aloe Vera juice into it.
- Then take another bowl and add the Shea butter, Sea buckthorn fruit oil, Emulsifying Wax and Sweet almond oil.
- Heat both the bowls separately by placing on a low flame.
- Remove them from the heat once it gets melted down completely.
- Now combine both the melted mixture together by pouring it in the same bowl.
- Stir the mixture well using a spoon until it turns to a fine creamy paste and wait until it gets cool down.
- Now add the given essential oils, D-panthenol and Liquid germall plus into the creamy paste.
- Whisk the ingredients again using a spoon for a few seconds.
- After that, take a small amount of the cream and start applying it all over your face and neck.
- Store the cream in an air-tight container and use it as a moisturizing cream on your face.
- Once every day to get some visible changes on your face.
#4. Using Frankincense Essential Oil
|Frankincense essential oil||15 drops|
|Rose hip oil||2 tsp|
|Shea butter||1/2 cup|
|Argan oil||3 tbsp|
|Geranium essential oil||7 drops|
|Vitamin e oil||1/4 tsp|
|Cocoa butter||1 to 2 tbsp|
- Take a double boiler and place the Cocoa butter and Shea butter in it.
- Then heat the butters until they get melted down completely.
- After that, add the rose hip oil and Argan oil into the melted butter mixture.
- Stir the mixture well and leave it to get cool down for a few hours.
- Now add the other given oils into the butter mixture kept in the bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients until the mixture turns to a fluffy and creamy paste.
- Then take a small amount of this cream and apply it all over your face and neck using the fingertips.
- Put the cream into a container and store in for future use.
- Apply this cream for about 2 times every day on a cleansed face to obtain the desired results.
#5. Using Safflower Oil
|Cocoa butter||1/4 cup|
|Shea butter||1/4 cup|
|Safflower oil||1/4 cup|
|Frankincense essential oil||20 drops|
|Geranium essential oil||20 drops|
|Rose Otto essential oil||10 drops|
- Firstly, take a double boiler and add the cocoa butter and Shea butter into it.
- Wait until the butters melt down completely and stir the mixture well using a spoon.
- Then remove the mixture from the heat.
- Now add the other given oils into the butter mixture one by one and stir it.
- Then place the container in the refrigerator and leave it to get cool down for about 1 to 2 hours.
- After that, remove the bowl from the refrigerator.
- Whisk the ingredients well until the mix obtains a creamy texture.
- Start applying the cream all over your face and neck.
- Store the remaining cream in a container and use it.
- Apply once every day on cleansed face for some effective results.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019