Top 3 DIYs To Get Rid Of Annoying Pimples In Your Ear
Pimples can happen inside, behind or on the ear and it is one of the most painful experiences. The reason for pimples is clogged pores and bacteria. If you are suffering from annoying pimples then you must try to make use of effective homemade recipes so as to get rid of them. Make sure to wash your hands properly with an antiseptic soap before using any homemade recipe for getting rid of pimples. This is important to avoid any infection in the ear.
- Place 1/4th tsp of avocado oil in a bowl.
- It is important to wipe the ear softly with a wet towel to remove surface impurities and later with a dry one to pat it dry.
- Take a cotton bud, dip it in the avocado oil and apply it on the pimple that has occurred in your ear.
- Leave it on for 2 hours.
- Wipe it away with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water.
- Use it 2-3 times every day until the pimple disappears completely.
How it Works:
Avocado oil is rich in lauric and linoleic acids that act as anti-inflammatory agents and remove bacteria from the pores. It is also rich in enzymes that remove impurities from the skin pores to get rid of annoying pimples.
Tea Tree Oil
- Take tea tree oil and add it with water in the ratio 1:9.
- Mix both the ingredients to dilute it properly.
- Take a cotton ball, dip it in the solution and apply it on the pimple. Leave the cotton ball on the pimple for at least ½ an hour.
- Use this remedy 2-3 times every day to get rid of annoying pimples.
How it Works:
The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil help in removing impurities and bacteria from the pores. This DIY method gives quick relief from the pain by speeding up the healing process.
Garlic Cloves + Mustard Oil
- Take 2 garlic cloves and peel them.
- Place them in a pan and add 2 tbsp of mustard oil to it.
- Place the pan on a gas burner and heat it on low flame.
- Continue to warm the mixture until the cloves turn black in color.
- Strain the oil to separate the clove from the oil.
- Keep it aside to cool so that the oil becomes lukewarm, and not too cold or too hot.
- Wash your hands with an antiseptic solution and pat it dry.
- Wipe your ear with a soft semi-dry towel to remove any surface impurities.
- Pat it dry.
- Apply the lukewarm oil on the pimple using your finger. If the pimple is inside the ear, then pour 2 – 3 drops of oil solution inside the ear.
- Leave it on as there is no need to wash it away with water.
- Use this garlic and mustard oil 2 times every day to get rid of annoying pimples.
How it Works:
The oil solution has antibacterial properties to remove harmful bacteria and treat the pain that is caused by the occurrence of pimples. This is a popular DIY method that will gradually lessen the pimple and help it to shrink and disappear completely from the ear.