Try These Rice Packs On Your Face And See The Results
Are you looking for ingenious ways to rejuvenate, nourish, and pamper your skin? While most of us would be hellbent on splurging money in a neighbourhood parlour in the hope of secretly getting the best treatment ever, little are we enlightened about the fact that we can make a substantial rice exfoliating face pack at home too, which can be easily used on the combination of an oily and normal skin type. Such homemade face packs have no inherent natural chemicals, no perilous side effects, and save you from expenses. However, if you have severe acne issues or skin breakouts, then I would recommend you not to try these rice face packs as it might hurt, cause irritation, and redness on your skin.
DIY Rice Face Pack #1
- A teaspoon of lemon juice
- A teaspoon of honey
- 1.5 tablespoons of green tea
- 2 tablespoons of raw rice
- A blender or a mixer jar
- Any moisturizer
- Add about 2 tablespoons of raw rice to a blender or a mixer jar.
- Mash the rice to gain a powder with a granule-like texture.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to that rice powder.
- Now, add a teaspoon of honey to it.
- Add 1.5 tablespoons of green tea to the mixture that’s been formed. Then, mix it with a spoon. The consistency of the pack should not be very thick, or runny. It just needs to have a semi-thick consistency for an easy application.
- After mixing the face pack completely with a spoon, you carefully start applying it on your face.
- Let it sit and dry for about 10 minutes.
- When you feel that your skin is being tightened, then wet your fingers with water and begin moving it in circular motions on your skin in order to exfoliate it.
- Rinse it off with plain water.
- Pat dry your skin.
- Apply any moisturizer of your choice in order to make your skin supple.
Once a week.
A piece of advice:
This pack yields the best results when it’s applied on a clean and dry skin type; apply it by using a flat face pack brush, or your fingers.
This rice face pack contains a few granules, which can drip in its application. Thus, ensure that you wear old clothes before applying this rice face pack onto your skin.
DIY Rice Face Pack #2
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
- A tablespoon of oatmeal
- Amalgamate a tablespoon of oatmeal, 2 teaspoons of honey, and 1 tablespoon of rice flour. A pack will be formed.
- Apply this face pack onto your skin.
- Keep it in that state for about 15-20 minutes before rinsing it off with water.
1-2 times in a week, depending upon how dry your skin is.
DIY Rice Face Pack #3
- Rice flour
- Chocolate powder
- Cold milk
- 1 bowl
- Add the above-mentioned 3 ingredients in 1 bowl.
- Mix until a smooth texture is obtained.
- Use your fingers to apply the pack onto your skin.
- Keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
You can use this rice face pack once daily.
Latest posts by Astha Thapar (see all)
- Try These Rice Packs On Your Face And See The Results - February 7, 2019
- Egg Masks for a Crystal Clear Skin, Instantly Removes Open Pores - February 5, 2019
- Home Remedies for Hair Fall, Baldness, and Dandruff - February 4, 2019