TRY THIS TURKISH RECIPE THAT PERFECTLY REDUCES EVEN THE DEEPEST WRINKLES
The beauty practices in Turkey completely rely on natural ingredients. and that is the secret to clear, glowing and beautiful skin of the Turkish beauties. If you are wondering how you can achieve that flawless look, then worry not, we have got your back. Read this article till the end to discover some of the best Turkish beauty secrets.
Turkish coffee-cacao face mask to rejuvenate dull skin
Apply this face mask after a tiring day at work to fight against pollutants, reduce skin irritation and clear the clogged skin pores. This face mask can be customized according to the skin type – if you have oily skin then add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to the ingredients mentioned below. If you have dry skin, then add 2 teaspoons of yogurt.
- Grounded Turkish coffee: 2 teaspoons
- Cacao powder: 2 teaspoons
- Honey: 2 teaspoons
- Face pack brush: 1
- Take a clean container and mix all the ingredients in an equal proportion until you achieve a face pack like consistency.
- Take a generous amount of this face mask and apply evenly all over your face with your face pack brush.
- Keep it on for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
- Apply this face mask once in a week for the best results.
Grow long eyelashes with just one ingredient like the Turkish beauties
You will definitely ditch your regular mascara after using sweet almond oil to grow long, naturally curled eyelashes like the Turkish beauties.
- Sweet almond oil: 1 teaspoon
- Mascara wand or spoolie: 1
- Dip your spoolie in sweet almond oil.
- Apply a thick coat on your eyelashes.
- Let it stay overnight.
- Rinse off with cold water the next morning.
- Try this Turkish beauty hack every night before going to bed for at a month to be able to experience a visible change.
Use rose water as a facial and body mist
Rose water is a natural toner and it helps to shrink open pores.
- Rose petals: a handful
- Purified water: 1 cup
- Strainer: 1
- An empty spray can
- Add rose petals and purified water in a container and bring it to boil.
- Let it cool down.
- Strain out the contents in an empty spray can.
- Spritz on some of this natural body and face mist right after stepping out of the shower.
- Spritz on this natural face and body mist every time after taking a shower to feel fresh all day long.
Use all natural sugar wax instead of chemically treated wax to get rid of unwanted body hair
This is the perfect substitute for the messy sugar wax procedure that we follow in India. Try out this method for waxing instead of the traditional waxing strips the next time you want to get rid of unwanted hair from your face and body.
- Crystallized sugar: 2 cups
- Lemon juice: quarter cup
- Purified water: quarter cup
- Add all the ingredients in a container and bring it to boil.
- Let it cool down.
- Apply it on the targetted areas of your skin, and spread it out as a thin layer.
- Once it solidifies, pull it off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Try it at an interval of 14-15 days after body hair grows back.