Two Step Wrinkle Treatment Cream | Anti Ageing Eye Cream
Aging is that one common factor which does a lot of changes in our skin. As we grow older, the elasticity of our skin tends to get reduced. This will eventually lead to the occurrence of wrinkles in our skin which would literally spoil our face. Also, the skin under our eyes starts to become dark with wrinkles. To avoid all these aging effects and wrinkle problems, there are a few natural homemade creams that could remove them completely from our skin. Let us have a look at these…
#1. Beeswax And Vitamin E Oil Cream
|Almond oil||1/4 cup|
|Coconut oil||2 tbsp|
|Vitamin E oil||1/2 tsp|
|Shea butter||1 tbsp|
|Essential oil (any)||a few drops|
- Firstly, take an empty jar and add the given ingredients, one by one, into it.
- Then take a saucepan filled with water and boil it for a few seconds.
- Now place the jar filled with the ingredients in the pan of hot boiling water.
- Wait until all the ingredients in the jar melt down completely.
- Also, use a spoon and continue stirring the mixture as it melts down.
- Now remove the jar after putting off the flame and pour the cream into an empty container and store it.
- Once the mixture gets solidified, start using the cream.
- Take a small amount of this cream and start applying it all over your face using the fingertips wherever you have wrinkles.
- Use it about 2 times per day – during every morning and the evening times.
#2. Pomegranate seed And Calendula oil Cream
|Organic Pomegranate seed oil||10 drops|
|Organic Calendula oil||10 drops|
|Shea butter||1/2 cup|
|Coconut oil or Sweet almond oil||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a small bowl and add the Shea butter into it.
- Then add the other given ingredients into the Shea butter kept in the bowl.
- Start to whip the ingredients well using a spoon for a couple of minutes.
- Continue doing this until it turns to a creamy mixture.
- Then put the obtained creamy mixture into a container for future use.
- Take a small amount of this cream and apply it all over your face where you have wrinkles.
- Start applying this cream every day regularly on your face to get rid of wrinkles. Also, store the container in the refrigerator.
#3. Argan And Frankincense Essential Oil Cream
|Rose Hip oil||2 tbsp|
|Frankincense essential oil||15 drops|
|Shea butter||1/2 cup|
|Geranium essential oil||7 drops|
|Argan oil||3 tbsp|
|Vitamin e oil||1/4 tbsp|
|Cocoa butter||1 to 2 tbsp|
- Firstly, in a double boiler arrangemenrt add the cocoa butter and Shea butter into it.
- Wait until the butter mixture in the double boiler gets melted down completely.
- Now add the Argan oil and Rose hip essential oil to the melted butter mixture.
- Wait until the mixture cools down. Also, make sure that the mixture does not get solidified and remains in the creamy state.
- After that, add all the other given essential oils and vitamin E oil into the butter mixture.
- Then use a spoon and whip the mixture thoroughly for a couple of minutes until the mixture becomes creamy and fluffy.
- Now put this creamy paste into a clean and dry container and store it for future use. Store this cream in the refrigerator, it would last for about 3 to 4 months.
- Take a small amount of this cream and start applying it all over your face where you have wrinkles using the fingertips. Also, make sure that you apply it on a cleansed face.
- Continue applying this cream for about 2 times per day regularly until you obtain the desired results on your face. Also, store this cream away from direct sunlight.
#4. Green Tea And Almond Oil Eye Cream
|Shea butter||1 tbsp|
|Vitamin E oil||1 to 2 drops|
|Almond oil||2 tbsp|
|Green tea||1 bag|
|Peppermint essential oil (optional)||5 drops|
- Firstly, take a double boiler and add the Beeswax, vitamin E oil, and Shea butter into it.
- Wait until the ingredients kept in the bowl get melted down completely.
- Now take the green tea bag and open it to add the green tea powder into the melted mixture.
- Leave the tea leaves mixture to steep inside the oil mixture for about 20 minutes on a low flame.
- After that, take the melted mixture away from the heat and strain the solution using a strainer leaving the residues behind.
- Then add the peppermint essential oil into the strained green tea mixture.
- Stir the mixture well using a spoon and pour it inside a clean container.
- Leave the container undisturbed for a few hours until it reaches a warm temperature.
- Then take a small amount of this cream and apply it under your eyes where you have wrinkles and dark circles.
- Apply this cream every day under your eyes regularly to get effective results. Also, prefer applying it before going to bed and leave it overnight.
#5. Almond And Cucumber Cream
|Petroleum jelly||2 tsp|
|Almond oil||2 tsp|
|Cucumber powder||2 tsp|
- Take a few cucumber slices and dry them under sunlight for a few days.
- Then grind the dried cucumber slices to obtain the cucumber powder.
- Now take a bowl and add the cucumber powder and the other given ingredients into it.
- After that, start heating the mixture using a double boiler for about 20 minutes.
- Once the mixture gets melted down and mixed together completely, remove it from the heat.
- Then wait until the mixture gets cool down and reaches a bearable temperature.
- Then transfer the mixture into an airtight container.
- Now take a small amount of this cream in your fingertips and apply it under your eyes evenly. Prefer applying this before going to bed and leave it on your face overnight.
- Also, massage the eye area for about 1 minute to get better results.
- Rinse your face with normal water after you wake up in the morning.
- Use it once every day regularly to notice some visible changes in your face within a few days.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Hate your unwanted facial hair? Embarrassing, we know! Here are six at-home ways to remove them fast - September 25, 2019
- Say Good-Bye To Your Frizzy, Gray Hair And Watch Them Grow Healthy. - September 25, 2019
- 5 black tea recipes to naturally darken your grey hair - September 25, 2019