Under Eye Wrinkle Treatment
No woman likes to see wrinkles on your skin. It is a sign of aging of the skin and your body which could be quite scary and unsettling when it occurs prematurely. It is an everpresent reminder of our mortality which adds to the stress levels and can have a negative impact on your health and well being. Your confidence and self-esteem might also take a big hit. However, it is not the end of the world and you must realize that there are tons of ways available to you which you can use to treat these wrinkles.
The skin under and around your eyes is very delicate and hence it could be extra prone to damage and consequently to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hence, it requires extra care and careful handling. That is why we have brought this post to your which will furnish you with all the information you will need to have to treat the wrinkles under your eyes.
Causes Of Wrinkles Under Eyes
Now, let us understand about some of the common reasons which could result in the formation of wrinkles or fine lines on the skin under your eyes. Knowing about the precise reasons behind your issues will aid you in treating said issues more effectively and efficiently.
- Aging: The most common reason why fine lines and wrinkles start forming and appearing on your skin is aging. Everyone grows older and their body deteriorates at a steady rate. It is one of the absolute truths of life. Hence, it is normal to get wrinkles on all parts of your skin including under the eyes as you age. This is because, as you age, the skin under your eyes starts becoming thinner and dryer and its elasticity drops and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Facial movements and Expressions: You use your facial muscles for communicating and other purposes all day every day. This causes creases on your skin which could ultimately lead to the formation of wrinkles. Actions which involve the skin around the eyes like laughing, squinting, frowning, etc. can be the common culprit causing wrinkles under your eyes.
- Smoking: Smoking is highly injurious to your health and its effects show clearly on your skin. Studies have found out conclusively that smoking leads to facial wrinkles and causes skin damage even more than excessive sun exposure.
- Sun exposure: Excessive exposure of skin to the sunlight causes damage to it due to the UV rays. This free radical damage is a common cause behind wrinkles on your face and under your eyes. The brightness from the sun also leads you to squint more which leads to the formation of wrinkles around your eyes.
- Genetics: If your parents or grandparents have excessively wrinkled skin, you will also probably have that type of skin in the future. There is no way around this and your genetics will catch up with your sooner or later.
- Imbalanced Diet: If you are not consuming essential nutrients for the skin Vitamins C, E, and A, it could lead to poor skin health and ultimately wrinkles.
- Excessive Stress: Excessive stress does no favors to your health. It can even lead to the formation of wrinkles on your skin, including the skin under your eyes.
- Lack of moisture: Lack of moisture and dryness of skin also leads to crinkling and formation of wrinkling. That is because dry skin is neither supple nor plump.
- Inadequate Sleep: Lack of sleep prevents skin cells from regenerating properly leading to dull skin and wrinkles and fine lines on it.
Cosmetic Treatments For Under Eye Wrinkles
There are a variety of cosmetic procedures available today which help fade wrinkles and fine lines from under your eyes. These procedures vary widely in their pros and cons, price, and effectiveness of treating the wrinkles under your eyes. So, you should learn all you can about these so that you can make a smart informed decision about which one to go for.
Under Eye Wrinkles Botox
Botox is actually a brand name. It is a chemical compound called Botulinum Toxin. It is one of the most popular treatments for wrinkles and tightening the skin around. Although, this is a temporary treatment and its effects wear off after 3 to 4 months.
The procedure is performed by injecting a tiny amount of purified Botulinum Toxin into the muscles below the delicate skin under your eyes. Then, Botox temporarily paralyzes the muscles to relax and fade the appearance of wrinkles, creases, and fine lines on your face. Though, Botox is infamous for giving a ‘stiff face’ which you undoubtedly have seen or heard about in the popular media. However, if you have this procedure performed by a good dermatologist, such risks are lowered significantly. A skilled and experienced professional will inject perfect measured amounts needed into your skin which will grant the benefits without stiffening up your face and skin.
Botox is a highly effective treatment for wrinkles and most people opting for this treatment see the results in just 3 to 4 days. It is also a quick and easy procedure and it will take an hour of your time at most. Although, this is not the most economical option as having Botox injected into a single area of skin would cost around 500 dollars.
Overall, Botox injection is a great and effective way to fight wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes but it is a temporary measure and you will have to go in again once every 3-4 months for some maintenance. It is great for smoothing out deep creases and dynamic wrinkles.
Laser treatments to remedy wrinkles under the eyes is rising in popularity steadily and rapidly. Many now claim and believe that it is the most efficient procedure for effectively removing wrinkles and fine lines from your skin.
The procedure is known as laser surfacing. It involves poking microscopic holes in your skin using heat energy from laser pulses. These lasers get deep into your skin to promote and stimulate new collagen and elastin production in your skin cells. This procedure appropriates the body’s ability to regenerate and replace damaged or older tissues of skin cells. Hence, this treatment will help regenerate your skin and consequently fade away any wrinkles and fine lines around your eyes. This procedure is permanent and you won’t have to visit your dermatologist multiple times to get rid of wrinkles under your eyes. The process is quick and easy to and would take just about 30 minutes. Laser resurfacing is a safe method and is great at removing superficial fine lines and wrinkles on your skin.
Although, its effectiveness and permanence make it quite an expensive treatment. It will run you anywhere between a thousand and three thousand dollars for a session. However, you need to be careful and consult our physician first as it could lead to some side-effects or complications. It may cause itching, swelling, and blistering on the skin for a few days after the treatment.
Chemical Peel For Under Eye Wrinkles
This is another effective and excellent answer to the wrinkles and fine lines which are causing you to worry more. In this procedure, a chemical solution is applied onto the skin to deeply exfoliate it to remove the topmost dermal layers. These procedures do not use any standard eye wrinkle creams and moreover, the chemicals are applied so close to your eyes. Hence, you should only have this procedure performed by a trusted and certified dermatologist or esthetician.
In this treatment, your physician will apply a form of acid solution to your skin. This will eventually peel off to reveal a brand new, soft and smooth layer of skin. It will effectively get rid of wrinkles and fine lines around your eyes. Furthermore, it will treat other issues as well like acne scars, melasma, sagging skin, etc.
The recovery time after the procedure can be quite long but that will depend majorly on the type and strength of the peel. Your skin will be extra vulnerable and sensitive while it is recovering from the treatment so you will have to give some extra care to it. You will need to moisturize your sin well and regularly and shield it from sun damage and such while it is in the recovery period after the procedure.
Chemical peels come in different varieties and strength. Different types can be used to treat everything from superficial to deep wrinkles. Hence, the cost also varies greatly depending upon the type. It could run from anywhere between 150 dollars to thousands of dollars.
This is another one of the cosmetic procedure to combat wrinkles and fine lines around your eyes. It is a non-invasive procedure and it works similarly to a chemical peel to remedy your wrinkles and fine lines. In this procedure, your physician sprays microcrystals into your skin which help peel away the outermost layer of your dermis. This process clears out dead skin cells from the surface of your skin to reveal a newer, healthier, and younger looking layer of skin underneath. It also stimulates the production of elastin and collagen which aids in your skin becoming smoother and stronger and wrinkle-free. Although, this procedure is not the best for treating deep wrinkles if you have superficial wrinkles an fine lines this procedure will bust them effectively.
This is not a permanent solution to your wrinkle problem and its effects will last for about 6 to 12 months. It is not as expensive as other treatments and will cost you anywhere between 75 to 200 dollars. Moreover, it is very quick and has practically no recovery period. You can recover from this treatment within a couple of days. Furthermore, you do not always have to go to a salon or spa to have this performed as machine are available in the market using which you can easily perform microdermabrasion in the comfort of your home.
Although, definitely consult your doctor before opting for this procedure as it can lead to a few side effects. However, most of them are pretty mild and temporary also. Swelling and redness are a couple of common side-effects associated with this procedure. Also, your skin will be extra vulnerable and sensitive for a few days following the procedure.
Microneedling is sometimes also known as dermarolling and in this procedure, your physician will make tiny holes into your skin using a rolling device. These tiny wounds and damage to the epidermis will promote new skin cells regeneration and boost collagen and elastin production in the skin cells. This procedure may sound out-dated or painful but it isn’t. It is actually one of the most effective and safe ways of getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines around your eyes. Also, it is only mildly irritating to the skin, we’re sure you have endured greater pains in pursuit and discovery of your beauty.
In this process, we effectively damage our skin so that our body creates new, fresh and young skin to replace it. This replaces old tissues to make your skin firmer and relatively wrinkle-free. However, this procedure is not the most convenient as you will need to have this procedure performed multiple times to get quantifiable results. Furthermore, it can prove to be quite harsh for sensitive skin types so make sure to consult with your doctor before going ahead with any kind of treatment.
Nowadays, tons of cosmetic creams are available in the market which claim to bust your wrinkles quickly and effectively. The technology and knowledge behind such fields have come a long way. Now, many components have been identified which provide great effects in the treatment of wrinkles and fine lines. You can use these creams to remedy wrinkles all over your face and skin and not just under your eyes. Although, there are products which are specifically targeted at that portion of the skin. Just make sure, before choosing your eye cream, that it contains some proven active compounds which help in fading wrinkles and fine lines. If your cream contains any of the following compounds, it will probably have good effects in treating your wrinkles.
- Vitamin C: it is a powerful anti-oxidant which helps avoid fine lines and smooths previous ones by stimulating collagen production in your skin.
- Retinol: It enhances collagen production and prevents collagen breakdown.
- Glycolic acid
- Hyaluronic acid: It is lightweight and extremely moisturizing for your skin.
Home Remedies For Under Eye Wrinkles
So, there are many different cosmetic procedures which are available for reducing the wrinkles under your eyes. But if you do now want to go under the knife or the laser and just want to get rid of the unsightly wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet under and around your eyes using natural ingredients and homemade remedies, you have come to the right place. Here we will look at a variety of natural ingredients and remedies which you can procure easily and many of them are already present in your kitchen and home. Now, let us get on with the list of natural treatments for wrinkles under eyes.
Cucumber is mostly made up of water. Hence, it is a brilliant way to supply moisture to your skin. Properly hydrated skin works to reverse the signs of premature aging by fading wrinkles. Moreover, it prevents the further formation of wrinkles and fine lines. The image of a woman keeping a couple of cucumber slices over her eyes has become ubiquitous and extremely recognizable today. People have been using cucumber slices to soothe the delicate skin around the eyes to remedy issues like dark circles, wrinkles, crows’ nest, etc.
Furthermore, cucumbers have high numbers of anti-oxidants in them which prevent harm to the skin to combat wrinkles. Cucumber also boosts collagen production in the skin and enhances elastin level to make your skin stronger, softer, and more elastic. These factors are also highly effective for combating wrinkles. Ultimately, cucumber will help cool down and hydrate the delicate skin under and around your eyes.
How to use it?:
You can utilize slices of cucumber to cool down and soothe the skin under your eyes. Lack of hydration can easily lead to wrinkles forming so cucumber can be highly effective in combating wrinkles. Just cut a cucumber into thin slices. Then, place the slices in the refrigerator to cool them. To use these slices, sit in a comfortable position, tilt your head back and place two slices over each of your eyes and let them sit for 15-20 minutes.
Or, you can also prepare a cucumber eye mask to treat and prevent under eye wrinkles.
- To do that, slice up a cucumber and put the slices in a blender.
- After that, turn on the blender to make a cucumber puree.
- Then, apply the puree carefully over and around your eyes. You can also mix a little bit of yogurt in with the puree for smoother application.
- Lastly, leave the mask on for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off with cool water. Repeat this remedy once or twice a week to get rid of your under eye wrinkles fast.
You can also create the following eye mask using cucumber along with rosewater and mint.
|Mint leaves||a few|
|Cotton pads||as needed|
- Firstly, take a blender or mortar and pestle and blend cucumber, rosewater, and mint together.
- After that, take the cotton pads and soak them in the juice and then squeeze them to take out any excess.
- Then, take the damp cotton pads and store them in a plastic bag and store them in the freezer for future use.
- To use it, thaw the cotton pads for about 10 minutes and then place them over your eyes like with the cucumber slices.
- Lastly, leave them on for 20-30 minutes before taking them off and you are done.
We use cotton pads in the previous recipe as it provides a better contact area with the skin. You can also rather use the following remedy which also involves aloe vera in remedying the wrinkles under your eyes.
|Cucumber juice||1 tablespoon|
|Aloe vera gel||1 tablespoon|
- Firstly, take 1 tbsp each of cucumber juice and aloe vera gel and then you have to mix them together well.
- After that, apply the mixture all over your skin surrounding the eyes, using gentle circular motions.
- Lastly, massage the mixture in and leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing it off. Follow this remedy regularly to remedy wrinkles under your eyes fast.
Eggs are an extremely nutritious and versatile food source. Billions of people all over the world depend on this very common source of nutrition to get through their days. The white in the egg is mostly made up of protein. It contains collagen in it too. Collagen helps to fade and fill in the wrinkles, fine lines, and crows’ feet as it is essential for skin’ cells production and regeneration. The proteins also nourish your skin and improve its elasticity. Moreover, egg whites will help make your skin clearer and more radiant by helping to cleanse your skin and tightening it. It will also help shrink your pores to provide you with a better look.
How to use it?:
You can prepare a simple egg white eye mask to treat your wrinkles and fine lines under your eyes.
- Firstly, take a couple of eggs and then crack them open and then separate the whites from the yolk.
- After that, take the whites in a bowl and then whisk them thoroughly until they become frothy.
- Then, apply the egg whites onto the skin under your eyes using gentle massaging upward motions.
- Lastly, leave the egg whites on your skin for about 15 minutes before rinsing it off using tepid water. Then, pat your skin dry with a clean soft towel. You are done!
Or, you can also use the following simple egg white with milk and honey eye mask.
- Firstly, crack open an egg and then separate the yolk from the white.
- After that, take the egg white in a bowl and add in 1 tsp of milk along with a few drops of honey.
- Then, combine all the ingredients together thoroughly by stirring them.
- After that, apply this mask onto the skin under and around your eyes and leave it on for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse off the mask gently using tepid water and you are done!
Avocado is a great fruit whose popularity has shot through the roof in the last few years. People have started using it with everything once they figured out its tons of benefits to health and wellness. Avocados are a rich source of antioxidants called carotenoids. These carotenoids shield the skin from damage from free radicals to prevent the formation of new wrinkles around your eyes. Avocados are also rich in vitamins C and E. These vitamins are essential for skin’s health and condition and are know to prevent wrinkles and fine lines. Avocados also enhance and stimulate the collagen and elastin production in your skin cells. This will help take years off of your skin. Moreover, avocados contain tons of monounsaturated fatty acids that help moisturize, soften, and hydrate damaged skin.
How to use it?:
It is quite simple how to utilize avocado to treat wrinkles under your eyes. You can use them as would do cucumber slices. Just cut out two thin slices of avocado and place them on the skin under your eyes for about 15 minutes. Afterward, take off the slices and wash your face with lukewarm water.
Conversely, you also use a mash made from avocado to treat the wrinkles under and around your eyes.
Just take a couple of slices of avocado and then mash them into a paste. Then, apply the paste onto the skin under your eyes. Leave the paste on your skin for about 15 minutes before rinsing it off using tepid water. You are done!
You can also use the following avocado based eye mask to remedy wrinkles and fine lines under your eyes.
|Fresh cream||2 tablespoon|
- Firstly, take a bowl and take the paste of half an avocado in it. To obtain the paste, just mash half an avocado.
- After that, add in all the other ingredients in the required quantities to the bowl.
- Then, mix all the ingredients together thoroughly until you get a thick consistent paste.
- After that, apply the hence-obtained paste onto the skin under and around your eyes.
- Lastly, let the mask stay on your face for half an hour before you rinse it off using warm water. You are done!
Castor oil is one of the oldest and most well-known natural remedies for the treatment of wrinkles. It permeates in the skin and gets absorbed by it very effectively and efficiently to nourish it from within. This is the reason its usage in modern day cosmetic industry is increasing more and more every day. Castor oil is a fantastic moisturizer for the skin. It will help keep the skin under the eyes soft, supple, and hydrated well. This will prevent wrinkles from forming. Moreover, it has been found to enhance the collagen and elastin production in the skin. It improves the circulation of blood under the skin along with moisturizing it effectively. Furthermore, it creates a barrier around your skin to protect it and hold the moisture inside your skin.
How to use it?:
Using castor oil is quite simple and straightforward. You just need to massage it onto your skin gently. Night-time, before you go to bed, is the best time for its application.
- Firstly, before you are about to go to bed, take a cotton ball and soak it in some castor oil.
- Then, use the cotton to apply the castor oil onto the skin under your eyes gently. Use soft massaging motions.
- Lastly, leave it on overnight and rinse it off after you wake up. You are done!
Pineapple is a very tasty and juicy fruit. People enjoy it all over the world and it is rising in popularity so much that it is fully ingratiated in popular culture and our daily lives. Pineapple is a rich source of vitamin C and an enzyme known as Bromelain. Bromelain is a strong anti-oxidant which shields the skin under the eyes from damage and prevents wrinkles and fine lines from forming there. Pineapple juice is also a rich source of alpha hydroxy acids of which Bromelain is a type. Moreover, pineapple holds astringent properties and exfoliating properties. Hence, it will help cleanse your skin and stimulate cell regeneration to prevent wrinkles and make your skin younger and more supple.
How to use it?:
Using pineapple to treat under eyes wrinkles is very straightforward. You just need to extract some juice from the pulp first.
- Firstly, take a little bit of fresh pineapple juice in a bowl.
- After that, apply the juice gently under your eyes using cotton balls or your fingers. Make sure to clean your hands first if using your fingers.
- Lastly, leave the pineapple juice on your skin for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off using warm water. You are done!
Honey is practically a miracle ingredient going by the number of benefits it provides to the health of the whole body. Hence, it is also great for the health of the skin. It has extreme natural moisturizing and nourishing properties for the skin. It is a natural humectant. That means it is fantastic for moisturizing the skin deeply and attracting the moisture to your skin and helping to keep it there for long. Consequently, honey helps rejuvenate the skin to promote the formation of new skin cells to avoid wrinkles and fine lines. So, Honey is a bonafide natural anti-aging ingredient.
How to use it?:
The benefits of honey for anti-aging of skin are best reaped when used in tandem with ginger. Ginger is brilliant for enhancing the blood circulation under your skin. Hence, it will also provide youthfulness to your skin. It will slow down the aging of the skin along with evening out its complexion and imparting a radiance to it. It also helps cleanse the skin from any harmful microbes. To use it,
- Firstly, take a teaspoon each of ginger extract and honey in a bowl.
- After that, mix the two ingredients together thoroughly by stirring and whisking.
- Then, apply the mixture onto the skin under your eyes gently, using soft massaging motions.
- Lastly, let the mixture stay on your skin for about an hour before rinsing it off using lukewarm water. Follow this remedy once every day to get rid of the wrinkles and fine lines under your eyes quick. You are done!
Or, you can also use the following eye mask which uses potato together with honey to fade wrinkles and fine lines under and around your eyes. This is a great remedy to treat crow’s feet too. Moreover, it will help treat dark circles and baggy eyes. It is quite simple and straightforward to prepare this eye mask as you just need a potato along with some honey.
|Potato||1 small sized|
- Firstly, take a small potato and grate it over a mixing bowl.
- After that, add in a tablespoon of honey to the bowl and combine the ingredients together thoroughly until you obtain a thick paste.
- Then, take a couple of cotton balls and spread the paste over them.
- After that, place the cotton balls over your eyes so that the paste is in contact with your skin.
- Lastly, leave them on for about 15 minutes before taking them off and washing your face with water. You are done!
You can also prepare an under-eye mask with milk cream and honey. Milk cream can be very moisturizing and nourishing to the skin. It can tighten up your skin to remove any wrinkles, fine lines and bagginess under eyes.
|Fresh milk cream||1 tablespoon|
- Firstly, take a tbsp each of honey and fresh cream in a mixing bowl.
- Then, mix them together thoroughly until you get a smooth paste.
- After that, apply the paste onto your eyes using gentle massaging motions.
- Lastly, leave the paste on for about 15 minutes before and then rinse it off and pat your face dry. You are done!
Olive oil is most commonly used in cooking to enhance the flavors of the dishes but it can also be utilized very effectively to treat under eye wrinkles and eye bags. It is a fantastic moisturizer for your skin and is great at preventing moisture loss from the skin. It is rich with vitamins E and K for the health of your skin. Moreover, it holds tons of anti-oxidants which protect your skin from damage and wrinkles from forming on it. The skin around and under the eyes is quite prone to moisture loss too so olive oil and its moisture locking characteristic are very beneficial in treating under eye wrinkles and fine lines. Overall, olive oil will help prevent wrinkles under your eyes and keep your skin well hydrated, soft, and supple.
How to use it?:
You can perform a face massage on the skin under your eyes using this amazing oil to help remedy bagginess and wrinkles. To perform the Olive oil face massage:
- Firstly, take a couple of teaspoons of olive oil and warm it up slightly on the stove or in the microwave.
- After that, apply a little bit of olive oil directly to the skin under your eyes and massage gently for about 10 minutes.
- Then, leave the oil on your skin for a few minutes.
- Lastly, wash your face with water and then pat it dry using a clean soft towel.
Conversely, you can also prepare the following under eye mask which utilizes beeswax and cocoa butter along with olive oil to help fade wrinkles and fine lines under and around your eyes.
|Cocoa butter||1/2 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||3 teaspoon|
- Firstly, take 1 tsp beeswax with half tsp cocoa butter and 3 tsp olive oil and then melt them together in a microwave.
- After that, let the mixture cool down for a bit and then add in a couple of tsp of rosewater to it.
- Then, combine all the ingredients together thoroughly by stirring them.
- After that, apply the paste under your eyes using gentle massaging motions.
- Lastly, leave the paste on for a few minutes before rinsing it off with water. You are done! Use this remedy once every day to get great results in remedying your under eye wrinkles and fine lines.
Coconut oil is one of the most popular oils in India. People use this amazing oil for all sorts of purposes and uses. People use it to treat their skin, hair and overall health too. Coconut oil is a fantastic moisturizer for the skin. It permeates deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish it from within. Coconut oil contains many anti-oxidants within it which shield your skin from free radical damage. This works towards preventing the formation of wrinkles. Moreover, it keeps your skin healthy by eradicating any harmful bacteria or other microbes from your skin. Its ample moisturizing properties make it a great remedy to treat wrinkles and fine lines under your eyes along with dark circles and eye bags.
How to use it?:
You can use coconut oil as a treatment of wrinkles under your eyes by simply using it as a massage oil to massage under your eyes.
- Firstly, take a few drops of coconut oil in your palms. Heat it up slightly beforehand for best results.
- After that, use the oil to massage the skin under and around your eyes in the night before you go to bed.
- Lastly, leave the oil on your skin overnight and then rinse it off in the morning after you wake up. You are done! Repeat this remedy every night to eradicate your under eye wrinkles in no time at all.
Otherwise, you can also prepare your own natural under eye cream using coconut and other oils. The following eye cream is extremely nourishing and rejuvenating to the skin and will work wonders in fading your wrinkles and fine lines.
|Coconut oil||as needed|
|Sweet almond oil||as needed|
|Vitamin E oil||as needed|
- Firstly, take a container and add equal quantities of coconut, sweet almond, and vitamin E oil in it.
- After that, mix all the oils together to form a consistent blend.
- Then, apply the blend on the skin under your eyes every night using a cotton ball or swab. You are done! Store the container in the fridge or a cool place for future use.
The vitamin E oil in this is full of anti-oxidants and helps lighten the skin. Hence, it also protects skin from free radical damage and promotes cell regeneration to get rid of wrinkles under your eyes.
Conversely, you can prepare an anti-wrinkle serum with coconut and essential oils to help remedy the wrinkles and fine lines under your eyes. Essential oils combined with carrier oils like coconut oil make great eye serums to remedy various problems as they are rich in powerful anti-oxidants. Moreover, they are full of nutrients to nourish and hydrate your skin. Consequently, essential oils will help to treat wrinkles and fine lines under your eyes along with curbing dark circles and eye bags too.
|Essential oil (your choice)||2 drops|
|Coconut oil||2 tablespoons|
|Vitamin E oil||1 teaspoon|
- Firstly, take 2 drops of essential oil such as lavender or lemon oil and mix it with 2 tbsp of coconut oil and 1 tsp of vitamin E oil. Mix the three oils together well to form a consistent blend.
- After that, apply the serum onto the skin under your eyes in a thin layer and leave it on for a few minutes.
- Lastly, rinse your face with lukewarm water and you are done!
You can also mix coconut oil with a favorite Indian spice, turmeric, to treat your skin and fade the unsightly wrinkles and fine lines under your eyes.
|Coconut oil||1 tablespoon|
|Turmeric powder||a pinch|
- Firstly, take a tbsp of coconut oil in a bowl and add in a pinch of turmeric powder.
- After that, combine the ingredients together well to form a smooth paste.
- Then, apply the paste onto the wrinkles under your eyes and let it stay on for about 20 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse the paste off with water and you are done!
People all over the world consume coffee every day. It is a potent stimulant and people drink it most commonly in the morning to wake themselves up. Coffee also holds little known beneficial properties for the skin when used topically as well. The fruits of the coffee plant or the coffee beans have strong anti-oxidant properties. Hence, they protect the skin from free radical damage and avoid the formation of wrinkles on the skin. Consequently, coffee beans will improve the health and look of your skin by fading fine lines and wrinkles along with evening out the pigmentation of your skin.
How to use it?:
You can use finely ground bean powder to prepare the following paste to treat the wrinkles and fine lines under your eyes.
|Coffee bean powder||as needed|
|Cocoa powder||as needed|
- Firstly, take some finely ground coffee bean powder and mix it with an equal amount of cocoa powder.
- After that, add in a bit of honey and mix the ingredients together until you get a smooth paste. Adjust the quantity of honey to obtain the desired consistency.
- Then, apply the paste onto the skin under your eyes using gentle massaging motions and let it stay on for about 15 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse it off using lukewarm water and then pat your face dry using a soft clean towel.
Yogurt is a tasty milk probiotic product which people consume to enhance their health and wellness. It has become a quite important part of people’s diet all over the world and is commonly included in salads, desserts, smoothies, etc. Yogurt is highly nourishing to the skin. It also is a great exfoliator of the skin for removing dead skin cells. Yogurt contains lactic acid and alpha hydroxy acid in it which provide it with these properties along with treating fine lines and wrinkles under and around your eyes too.
How to use it?:
You can use yogurt in the following face pack to nourish your skin and treat wrinkles under your eyes.
|Rosewater||a few drops|
- Firstly, take a mixing bowl and add 1 tbsp of yogurt to it along with 1 tsp of honey and a few drops of rosewater.
- After that, combine all the ingredients together thoroughly by stirring until you obtain a smooth paste-like consistency.
- Then, apply the pack onto your face, covering all the wrinkles and fine lines under your eyes.
- Lastly, leave the paste on your face and skin for about 20 minutes before you rinse it off using tepid water. Then, pat your face dry using a clean soft towel and you are done!
Aloe vera is a miracle plant and has had a meteoric rise in popularity in the last few years. That is because it has nigh endless benefits for the body. It holds tons of benefits for the skin when applied topically. It is extremely moisturizing and has properties which repair and rejuvenate your skin. Aloe is a fantastically rich source of vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene which nourish and soothe the skin while also helping it to be younger and more supple. It potent hydrating properties perk up the skin by improving your skin’s elasticity. Consequently, aloe vera is great for regenerating the skin to fade any fine lines and wrinkles under or around your eyes.
How to use it?:
You can utilize aloe vera gel in any preferable way quite easily. Its direct application is totally fine and beneficial to the skin. You can also combine it with other ingredients like honey or turmeric to add skin even more skin healing and wrinkle-busting benefits. Use the following aloe vera gel face pack to get the best results in treating the wrinkles under your eyes.
|Aloe vera gel||2 teaspoon|
|Cucumber juice||4 teaspoons|
- Firstly, take the ingredients in the required quantities and then mix them together well by stirring.
- After that, apply the paste onto the skin under your eyes using gentle circular massaging motions for about 10 minutes.
- Lastly, leave the pack on your face for about 20 minutes before you rinse it off with lukewarm water. You are done!
You might find this article interesting Miracle DIY Remedies With Potatoes To Make Your Dark Circles Vanish