Use it for just a few Nights and Get Spot Free Glowing Skin
Due to the changing weather and stress, while performing daily tasks, the skin really gets affected from outside and from within. There are spots and marks that start to appear that were never there as a result and this leads to one looking dull and tired. There are a number of items at home that can be either used directly or combined with other such ingredients to help treat this issue to make the skin regain the lost glow in the most cost-effective and natural way…
1. Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1/4 Cup
- Coconut Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Beeswax – 1 Teaspoon
- Vitamin E – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Lavender Essential Oil – 4 Drops
- In a pot, place the olive oil, coconut oil and beeswax, and keep it on low heat. Occasionally stir the mix till it is completely melted and blended. Mix in the essential oil and vitamin E and let it cool.
- With the help of a whisk, beat the mixture till it gets fluffy.
- Store it in a jar and apply it on the face every night before going to bed.
- The cream lasts for a few months. Apply it daily until desired results are achieved.
2. Shea Butter
- Shea Butter – 1 Cup
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Vitamin E Oil – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Essential Oil – 12 Drops
- Frankincense Essential Oil – 15 Drops
- Sandalwood Essential Oil – 10 Drops
- In a double boiler, melt the shea butter and mix in the meadowfoam seed oil.
- Bring it down to room temperature and place it in a bowl. To this, add the vitamin E and essential oils and mix it well.
- Using a beater, manually whip the mixture until it becomes fluffy and store it in an airtight jar.
- Every night, apply this on a clean face before going to bed.
- Almonds – 8
- Yoghurt – 1/2 Cup
- Turmeric Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Sandalwood Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 5 Drops
- Saffron Strands – 3
- Place the almonds in a small bowl and soak them in water overnight. Next morning, peel them and grind the peeled almonds into a smooth paste.
- Mix in the yoghurt, turmeric, sandalwood powder, lemon juice and saffron into the paste and make sure it is properly combined.
- Store this mixture in an airtight container and refrigerate it.
- Apply this mix before bed every night for the best results.
4. Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera – 2 Tablespoons
- Lavender Oil – 1 Teaspoon
- Primrose Oil – 1 Teaspoon
- Take an aloe vera leaf horizontally on a flat surface. With the help of a knife, gently scrape off the top late of the leaf to expose the gel and using a tablespoon, scoop out the required quantity.
- Place the aloe vera pulp in a bowl and add the lavender and primrose oils to it. Mix the three together thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture into an airtight jar for storage. If it is a warmer environment, the jar can also be stored in the fridge.
- Every night, before going to bed, apply this cream on the face for the most effective results.
Latest posts by Arushi Phakey (see all)
- Top 5 DIY Nourishing Protein Hair Mask - May 31, 2019
- Remove Wrinkles on Face Permanently with this Natural Pack - May 21, 2019
- Use it for just a few Nights and Get Spot Free Glowing Skin - May 19, 2019