Using Just One Item You Can Reduce Any Large Skin Pores At Home
Skin pores are a result of clogged and oily skin. This may be due to the weather or one’s lifestyle. There are multiple products that help remove such pores. However, these products are expensive and do not allow the skin nourish itself naturally. Instead, there are a number of ways to remove open pores at home, using items that are usually found in the house. Apart from being cost-effective, this also helps the skin breathe and rejuvenate itself naturally. The following are a few home remedies one can try.
1. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel unclogs and hydrates the pores.
- Aloe Vera Gel – 1 Tablespoon
- Place the aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Using the fingertips, gently massage the face using the gel. Rub it in a circular motion for a few minutes.
- Leave the gel on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- Repeat this process once every day to receive desirable results quickly.
Honey contains antioxidants that make the skin look healthy. It is a natural astringent which is effective for tightening large pores.
- Honey – 2 Tablespoons
- Using the fingertips, apply the honey on the required parts of the face.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this by rinsing with cold water and then pat dry the face.
- Repeat this process once every other day for the best results.
3. Banana Peel
Banana peels contain antioxidants that help in skin nourishment.
- Banana Peel – 1
- Take a fresh banana peel and rub it on the affected areas of the skin.
- Rub it in a circular motion. Continue rubbing it for 15 minutes.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
- Repeat this process twice a week for the most effective results.
Papayas have natural exfoliating properties that help clear out open pores.
- Cut Papaya Pieces – 1/2 Cup
- In a bowl, using a fork, mash the papaya pieces into a smooth paste. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Apply this paste on the face and then leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water and then pat dry the face.
- Repeat this process every alternate day.
5. Olive Oil
The Vitamin E and fatty acids in olive oil help hydrate the skin and give it a nice glow.
- Olive Oil – 4 to 5 Drops
- Gently massage the face, in upward strokes, using olive oil.
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse it off using lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process once every day to notice desirable results within a month.
It is highly advisable that before attempting any of the above remedies, a patch test is first conducted. Here, the same remedy is attempted, in smaller quantity, on a smaller section of the skin to ensure the skin is not allergic to any of the ingredients being used.
Latest posts by Arushi Phakey (see all)
- Top 5 DIY Nourishing Protein Hair Mask - May 31, 2019
- Remove Wrinkles on Face Permanently with this Natural Pack - May 21, 2019
- Use it for just a few Nights and Get Spot Free Glowing Skin - May 19, 2019