What Do Your Periods Say About Your Health?
“Paying attention to how you’re bleeding is a good way to find out about other health conditions in your body,” says Leah Millheiser, MD, an ob-gyn and director of the Female Sexual Medicine Program at Stanford University. Here we have a few bleeding patterns to observe-
1. IF YOUR PERIOD BLOOD LOOKS BRIGHT RED IN COLOR –
The blood seems bright red in color? Well, bright red blood often means that you are simply at the beginning of your cycle. So this is nothing to worry about.
2. IF YOUR BLOOD IS BROWNISH –
Latest posts by Shweta Singh (see all)
- 5 Best Olive Oil Hair Masks That Will Fix All Your Hair Issues - March 22, 2019
- 4 Natural Home Remedies That Can Easily Remove Unwanted Hair From Upper Lips And Cheeks - March 21, 2019
- Shrink Large Size Skin Pores In 1 Week - March 20, 2019