Why Large Pores Appear And How To Get Rid Of Them
1. Wash your face twice a day
With the increased levels of pollution and dirt, the skin gets accumulated with tiny particles which get trapped inside the pores of the skin. These get enlarged due to the secretion of an excess of sebum. Washing the face on a regular basis helps to keep the skin fresh and radiant looking.
Wash your face every day in the morning and evening so as to remove the excess oil and dirt from the pores of your face.
2. Aloe Vera to reduce the pores on the skin
- Slit open an Aloe vera leaf and extract its gel in a bowl.
- Apply the Aloe Vera gel on the pores of your skin and massage in a clockwise direction for a few minutes.
- Leave the gel for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the gel using cold water and pat dry.
- Repeat the process daily for best results.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar to reduce Skin Pores
- A tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cotton Ball
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Dilute a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in one tablespoon of water.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the diluted apple cider vinegar on the affected areas of your face.
- Allow the mixture to dry.
4. Baking Soda for decreasing large pores on the skin
Baking Soda not only helps to reduce the size of pores on the skin but also helps to reduce acne. People with very sensitive skin should avoid using baking soda as it can cause skin irritation.
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of lukewarm water
- Take 2 tablespoons of baking soda and dilute it with 2 tablespoons of lukewarm water.
- Mix the mixture well.
- Apply the mixture on the affected areas of the skin.
- Massage the mixture using a circular motion on the affected areas of the face for 30 seconds.
- Rinse off the mixture using cold water and pat dry.
- Use the above process every night for about 5-7 days at a stretch.
- After applying daily for a week, repeat the process 3-5 times a week.
It is necessary to take proper care of your skin and its pores as they not only give a bad appearance but also allow dirt and other particles to get trapped in them. The above remedies will help to reduce the size of the pores and also give you a healthy and beautiful skin.
Loves it when life rhymes with love.
Always is in a great dilemma whether to accept his fear of missing out or to give in to his fear of being let down.
Latest posts by Divyanshu Abhineet (see all)
- This Coconut Oil and Lemon Mixture Can Help Gray Hair Return to Its Natural Color - February 27, 2019
- Make Dye to Color Your Hair Naturally Fast - February 21, 2019
- Scar Removal: Natural Remedies To Support Effective Cell Growth Minimize Scar Tissue And Create Healthy Skin. - February 21, 2019