Woman: Write This Recipe Down, Because Your Wrinkles, Spots And Dark Circles Will Disappear From Your Face In 2 Days If You Apply This To Your Face!
Human skin is the most sensitive and delicate organ that needs continuous pampering and care to remain beautiful. With time external and internal reasons like genetics, lifestyle, sun rays and chemical usage can create dark circles, spots and wrinkles on the face. It is better to opt for home remedies as they are made of natural ingredients and have been tried and tested. Are you aware that there are remedies that can get rid of skin problems in just a few days flat? Want to know about it then go through the following-
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – ½ lemon
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Sodium Bicarbonate or baking soda – 1 tbsp
- Take 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and pour it in ½ a glass of water.
- Mix both by stirring it and now add 1 tbsp of sodium bicarbonate or baking soda to the solution along with freshly squeezed juice of ½ a lemon and 1 tsp of good quality honey.
- Mix all the ingredients briskly to create a paste.
- Clean and clear your face with a mild cleanser to remove any accumulated impurities on the skin surface.
- Pat your skin dry.
- Apply this paste on your skin with help of a brush.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
- Apply a few drops of your normal moisturizer to the skin.
Frequency of use
Use this paste 2 times daily and see a marked difference in just a few days.
How it Works:
This paste seeps deep inside the pores unclogs them and makes the spots, wrinkles and dark circles disappear in just a few days, given the amazing beneficial properties of all the natural ingredients which are really effective to serve the intended purpose.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar on the skin
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural astringent that absorbs the excess oil secreted in your skin to eliminate the fine lines and wrinkles.
- It tones the skin and improves skin elasticity.
- It maintains the pH levels of the skin and keeps it nourished.
- Its acidic nature eliminates dark circles and spots from the skin by unclogging the bacteria and impurities from the clogged pores.
Benefits of baking soda on skin
- Baking soda acts as an exfoliant that removes any impurities from the skin surface.
- It is rich in antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that act inside the pores and removes spots and dark circles.
Benefits of lemon juice on skin
- Lemon juice has astringent properties that unclog the pores and removes impurities from them to clear away the dark spots.
- It is enriched with vitamin C that helps repair the damage caused by free radicals to minimize dark circles from under the eyes.
- Its antioxidant properties remove wrinkles and fine lines from the skin.
Benefits of honey on skin
- Honey has antibacterial properties that remove spots.
- It is rich in antioxidants that slow down the process of ageing and remove wrinkles.
- Its moisturizing properties removes dark circles and makes the skin look clean and clear once again.