World’s Best beauty Hacks To Whiten Dark Body Parts
We do not mind putting efforts for skin whitening for the face, but we seldom pay attention to our hands, feet and other body parts.
If you have been doing the same for a while then give it a second thought, would you not like to have a uniform complexion?
If the answer is a big yes, then watch this video till the end to know about world’s best beauty hacks to whiten your body parts.
Let us know in the comment section down below which beauty hack worked best for your skin.
Tip #1 Gentle Exfoliating Tomato Scrub
Tomato contains licopene which has natural skin lightening properties. With regular use this tomato scrub will visibly lighten your complexion by at least 2 tones.
To prepare this scrub, you will need
- A thinly sliced tomato and
- ½ tsp of castor sugar
Sprinkle some castor sugar on tomato, and gently rub it on the affected areas. Then rinse it off with plain water, follow up with a body lotion. To get the best results, use this scrub at least once in a week.
Tip #2 Potato Natural Skin Lightening Treatment
Potatoes are great when it comes to lightening dark body parts, it has natural bleaching properties that lighten your skin complexion.
For this skin lightening treatment you will require
- 1 medium sized potato
- Cut the potato into 2 equal halves.
- Grate it nicely and then squeeze out potato juice from it with the help of a strainer and a fork.
- Dip a cotton pad in the solution, squeeze out the excess and then gently pat it all over the affected areas.
- Once it dries up, you can rinse it off with running tap water, pat dry your skin with a towel.
- Follow up with a nourishing moisturizer or a body lotion to get the best results.
- If you want a fairer skin tone, then you must use this treatment after every 3 days.
Tip #3 White Sandalwood Pack
White Sandalwood has natutral skin lightening and brightening properties. It helps to remove suntan and dark patches from your skin
To prepare this pack you will require
- 1 tbsp of white sandalwood powder
- 1 tbsp of red sandalwood powder
- 2 tbsp of steam distilled rose water
- 1 tsp of red lentils and
- 2 tbsp of full-fat milk
- For making this skin whitening pack, soak the red lentils in water overnight, and blend it into a smooth paste in the next morning.
- Then take a mixing bowl and add the red lentil paste followed by all the dry ingredients, and then pour in some steam distilled rose water and full-fat milk.
- Whisk it up until you get a finely milled pack.
- Apply it evenly all over the affected areas with the help of an applicator brush. Once it dries up, just scrub it off from your skin.
- Pat dry your skin with a clean towel and then massage your skin with sweet almond oil to nourish your skin from deep within.
- To reap the maximum benefits you have to use this pack once in 7 days.